PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.from-pickup-sexual-addiction-to-redemption.com
Hey man,

What if you could unleash your best in both the area of picking up hot women and also the area of starting a super profitable online business that would support your dream millionaire playboy lifestyle?

Guess what. Both you and I could easily unleash our best in the above mentioned two areas thanks to only one thing.

And that one thing is actually the RIGHT FOCUS that's the focus on ONLY the things that really matter to us whether it be our desired type of women, our top passions or things that really makes us alive and excited.

Man, let me now tell you that purely thanks to lately regaining the right focus in both picking up hot women and also starting my dream online business, I have been able to go from years of being utterly frustrated, dead broke wuss (single sales rep) to now being able to unleash my inner sexual genius as well as to unlock the secret code to living my ever desired millionaire playboy lifestyle.

And, the secret code is nothing but having the RIGHT FOCUS.

And, you know why I have been a dead broke wuss not being able to attract and earn either my dream money or my dream honey (hunny) for years?

Because I haven't been paying attention on WHAT truly matters to me and WHAT I truly want to achieve.

By the way, right now I've just felt as if I've just experienced a light bulb moment telling me to tell you:

"The main reason I was unhappy and unsuccessful in both my dating and work life (as a sales rep) is because I was constantly suppressing what really mattered to me that's what was really making me alive. In other words, I was kind of doing many things just to please others and not myself if you know what I mean."

In short, I think that SPAM Ghandi's quote about happiness is one of the best that you can find out there and it beautifully says it all like this:

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are all in harmony"

Back to your and my dream millionaire playboy lifestyle.

Now, I hope that you may agree with me saying that...

millionaire playboy lifestyle = sexual freedom + financial freedom

Now, if we look back at why I wasn't able to create and fully enjoy such lifestyle for years, you could soon realize that the main reason for that was the lack of my FOCUS on freely and openly expressing my true sexual desires and feelings towards women that really turn me on AND the lack of FOCUS on having my dream business goal in mind.

And, the latter is all about you visualizing YOUR DREAM lifestyle that would actually be the product of you achieving your business goal.

To make it even simpler for you to understand, when starting up an online business, you should never first focus on looking for the answers to HOW you are going to make money online IF you don't already know WHAT exactly you want to achieve with your business or WHAT kind of lifestyle you want your dream business to support if you like.

And, man, since I've lately understood the importance of always first focusing on WHAT you want instead of focusing on HOW I'm going to do this or that, both my dating and my business life got TOTALLY TRANSFORMED and EVERYTHING CHANGED.

If you're now wondering how EVERYTHING CHANGED for me, it's as simple as this:

"I've simply focused on practicing to become more comfortable with freely expressing my true sexual desires in front of the women that really turn me on (that's my focus on fully enjoying my unlimited sexual freedom with my type of hot women) when it comes to dating, AND I've also focused on doing the LEAST number of activities and tasks that naturally came to me as soon as I was TOTALLY CLEAR on WHAT I want to achieve with my business when it comes to starting a profitable online business."

And, guess what happens when you don't first have FOCUS on the WHAT part but only on the HOW part of the thing that you'd like to do. You start looking for the answers to HOW you're going to achieve something that you still don't know exactly WHAT it is that you want to achieve, You get me?

And, here's what happens next:

-> you start buying a how-to ebook after how-to ebook, a how-to course after how-to course.....
-> you start getting broke more and more
-> you start spending sleepless nights searching for that magic pickup line, or that magic opener or that magic internet marketing tactic that could make you rich over night
-> you start losing yourself and start losing faith in yourself
-> you finally become dead broke and get on the verge of both your financial and life failure

And, all of the above happens when you fall victim to information overload whether it be related to improving your dating or improving your business life BECAUSE at the beginning you were simply not aware of the fact that the SECRET to either YOUR DATING SUCCESS or YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS is nowhere else BUT ONLY INSIDE YOU.

In other words, the BEST ANSWERS to how you are going to become and be TRULY HAPPY in your life come to you naturally and effortlessly as soon as you FOCUS on doing ONLY the things that really make you happy and fulfilled in life. Man, it's that simple and yet, so many folks don't realize this.

Hope you've found my true story inspiring enough to encourage you to create your own dream millionaire playboy lifestyle.

Talk to you soon,

Bruno

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Website: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/the-playbook/id605322532?mt=8
Great story Bruno.

I agree, that the internet is a remarkable option to liberate yourself from the 9-5.

Congratulations on your success.

Thanks, Jack.

Check out my Routines app at the link below:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/the-pla ... 22532?mt=8

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Great story Bruno.

I agree, that the internet is a remarkable option to liberate yourself from the 9-5.

Congratulations on your success.

Thanks, Jack.
Thank you Jack.

I am glad that you like my story and agree that the internet is a remarkable option for liberating yourself from the 9-5.

So, tell me what is your story?

By the way, you can also send me a PM (private message) if you feel more comfortable that way.

Thank you.
Bruno

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

More then happy to tell you my story.

I was a nerd in high school. Got good grades, was horrible with women. Followed the traditional path.

THEN to make matters worse, I completed an entire degree to realise I didn't want to do that anymore. I have never actually thought what I wanted to do for a career until well into my degree. Because if you are smart you go to university and do an esteemed course, right? Wrong.

I then turned to the internet. I read Tim Ferriss' 'The Four Hour Work Week' and tried a million ventures. (Well not a million but a good 7-8) before settling on a marketing niche that I now am able to live a very rewarding life. I am my own boss and created a business that in the beginning I knew nothing about.

My big a-ha moments were:

- Realising I could sell something I had no personal expertise in so long as I had the right people to work for me to back up my claims.

- Realising there are no guarantees and letting some events take their course.

- Learning to hustle. Differentiating my time between proactive tasks and reactive tasks and approaching my days with this in mind.

I am not a millionaire (yet), but I live a very free lifestyle that I am able to drop everything and go elsewhere for periods of time if required.

Can you relate?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

I was a nerd in high school. Got good grades, was horrible with women. Followed the traditional path.

THEN to make matters worse, I completed an entire degree to realise I didn't want to do that anymore. I have never actually thought what I wanted to do for a career until well into my degree. Because if you are smart you go to university and do an esteemed course, right? Wrong.

I then turned to the internet. I read Tim Ferriss' 'The Four Hour Work Week' and tried a million ventures. (Well not a million but a good 7-8) before settling on a marketing niche that I now am able to live a very rewarding life. I am my own boss and created a business that in the beginning I knew nothing about.

- Realising I could sell something I had no personal expertise in so long as I had the right people to work for me to back up my claims.

- Learning to hustle. Differentiating my time between proactive tasks and reactive tasks and approaching my days with this in mind.

I am not a millionaire (yet), but I live a very free lifestyle that I am able to drop everything and go elsewhere for periods of time if required.

Can you relate?
Hey Jack,

Your story is so awesome and inspiring to me. I can definitely relate to it. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

By the way, I am not a millionaire yet either.

Anyway, because of my latest significant progresses in both the area of picking up women and also the area of starting a profitable online business all thanks to just having the right focus on my strength, on my top passion as well as on what I really want to achieve, I really feel that I am now on the right path towards achieving my most amazing successes in both areas.
Quote:
This absolutely resonates with me because I started to feel like you in terms of not enjoying the conventional education path even when I was going to my secondary school.

It was all because as you know I started to dream about that luxury millionaire playboy lifestyle and soon realized that if I followed the conventional career path (that's going to the secondary school + going to the university + finding a 9 to 5 job), I would never be able to create and fully enjoy my dream lifestyle.

Anyway, like you, I was also under the pressure of our mainstream society's conventional career path and put up with or even worse, accepted wasting about 4 years of my life by going to the university that I never really enjoyed.

It's really cool for me to now realize that we are like-minded guys in relation to creating our dream lifestyle supported by a profitable online business.

By the way, I am now writing my free report that I think you may like because in there I am going to also touch on the beginnings of my millionaire playboy lifestyle dream that all made me eagerly defy the conventional ways of living and working by starting to think outside the box with a great passion.

So, both my frustrations with the conventional career path and my thinking outside the box all helped me discover the internet marketing stuff as one of the best options for anybody to achieve their ever desired financial freedom.

The way I first found the internet marketing thing was when I went to Google and typed in its search box "how millionaires become millionaires". And, this is how I ended up on the first internet marketing mailing list and started my long journey of researching and testing many different techniques and strategies about 10 years ago.

All in all, it took me about 20 years of painful struggles and failures to get to where I am now. So, I hope that my story is going to inspire many guys by showing them that it's never too late to start their dream life.
Quote:

I am thrilled to realize that both of us are big fans of Tim Ferriss's book "Four Hour Work Week" (one of my favorite books for sure) and using the internet for starting up a business that would support our dream lifestyle.
Quote:

Your a-ha moments are telling me that you are a very intelligent and smart guy who had a clear thinking and the right focus based on the fact that you clearly recognized your marketplace opportunity and used your available resources.

I can definitely relate to hustling in both my private and my working life. Working in direct sales and cold calling fields for years have all taught me to be proactive and get used to getting out of my daily comfort zones and overcoming my daily fears.

By the way, thanks to my huge direct sales experience and my proactive hustler's attitude, I managed to survive by getting free food and money directly from random people on the street for months when being dead broke. My best days were when I collected about 200 dollars within 5-7 days directly from the street.
Quote:
Since I am now at the beginning of my own business journey, I find your dream lifestyle design very encouraging and inspiring because I wholeheartedly want to achieve the same.

Therefore, it will be my great pleasure to stay in contact with you and perhaps exchange some business building experiences with you later.

So, how's your seduction game going right now?

Thank you.
Bruno

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wow Bruno,

That is an amazing story. I do want to ask about one part in particular.

You said it took you 20 years to get to where you are now. Do you mean to say that you have been an internet marketer for that long?

That is very intense that you had to live on the street and do everything in your power to get money to get by. Amazing stuff!

As for my game, I am very comfortable where I am at the moment. For me it is the last hurdle. A very challenging venture but worth every second. I have just moved to a new city so I am trying to find the right spots to go to.

Cheers, Jack.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Wow Bruno,

That is an amazing story. I do want to ask about one part in particular.

You said it took you 20 years to get to where you are now. Do you mean to say that you have been an internet marketer for that long?

That is very intense that you had to live on the street and do everything in your power to get money to get by. Amazing stuff!

As for my game, I am very comfortable where I am at the moment. For me it is the last hurdle. A very challenging venture but worth every second. I have just moved to a new city so I am trying to find the right spots to go to.

Cheers, Jack.
Hey Jack!

I am thrilled to know that you find my story amazing.

By the way, I haven't been an internet marketer for 20 years. I first got into a proper direct contact with the field of internet marketing and ended up on the first mailing list of an experienced internet marketer somewhere around the time frame between 2003 and 2004.

My main pains and struggles related to internet marketing came from the fact that I fell victim to the fatal problem of information overload.
So, while I was working in many odd commission-only direct sales and media advertising sales jobs for the last decade or so, during my time off-work I would get on the internet and try to learn how to make money online.
As the result of it, I got seduced into buying ebook after ebook and course after course on the subject of making money online on an off and on basis for years. So, all that made me hit my rock bottom and caused me to get dead broke about 4 years ago.
So, that's how while living under the custody of my parents for the last 3 years, I also got into the situation where I was kind of forced to get by through even asking random people for money and free food.

By the way, what may be amazing is the fact that I turned my adversity of being dead broke into my daily confidence boosting exercises. Because boosting your confidence all comes down to you do something that you fear or feel uncomfortable with every day.

So, asking for free food and money actually made me very confident and made me feel great about myself everytime I would break my fear of asking for free food or money. And, I guess that all has helped me lately make some cool breakthroughs in both the dating arena and also the area of starting my own online business.

In short, I've suddenly become very productive thanks to finally adopting the right focus and clear thinking.

So, the good news is that thanks to my significant progresses in the area of personal development, a few months ago everything started to change in both my dating and business life mainly for the fact that I finally got freed and liberated from the fatal problem of information overload.

Based on my own progresses in the area of seduction, I can warmly recommend that you always try to push forward by constantly getting out of your own comfort zones if you want to significantly progress in your game. In addition, doing so will make you extremely confident in the area of meeting and picking up women.

Hope you are enjoying your new city in every aspect of your life.

Keep in touch,
Bruno

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Can you relate?
Dear god yes. Are you me? Nerd, good grades, horrible with women. At a good college I got totally disillusioned with my work, found the 4 Hour Work Week and now I should clear pretty close to a mil this year (before taxes...lolol). Spend my free time developing all sorts of cool hobbies, working out and traveling. Before everyone here goes nuts I really should say that while 4HWW is a great read for a perspective on things, probably 1 in a 100,000 readers ever come up with an idea for a 4HWW business that generates enough to live on.

I've found it a little more daunting with women in some aspects. I've found that many women seem to be a lot more sensitive to criticism when I'm being cocky and funny now compared to when I was just a poor scrawny nerd. It's like a lot of them are sort of seeking validation and approval from me (though not showing IOI) because they feel like I'm almost a role model to them or something? It's a little tough because I'm normally pretty sarcastic and that just escalates it. Have any of you noticed this? I don't even know how to pull off a nice guy routine (anymore)...even my compliments kind of sound insincere. What should I do?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Can you relate?
Dear god yes. Are you me? Nerd, good grades, horrible with women. At a good college I got totally disillusioned with my work, found the 4 Hour Work Week and now I should clear pretty close to a mil this year (before taxes...lolol). Spend my free time developing all sorts of cool hobbies, working out and traveling. Before everyone here goes nuts I really should say that while 4HWW is a great read for a perspective on things, probably 1 in a 100,000 readers ever come up with an idea for a 4HWW business that generates enough to live on.

I've found it a little more daunting with women in some aspects. I've found that many women seem to be a lot more sensitive to criticism when I'm being cocky and funny now compared to when I was just a poor scrawny nerd. It's like a lot of them are sort of seeking validation and approval from me (though not showing IOI) because they feel like I'm almost a role model to them or something? It's a little tough because I'm normally pretty sarcastic and that just escalates it. Have any of you noticed this? I don't even know how to pull off a nice guy routine (anymore)...even my compliments kind of sound insincere. What should I do?
Hi there, that is awesome. I would love to hear more about your business story if you are willing to share it.

I wasn't implying that I work 4 hours a week, but I really wouldn't work a whole lot more then that. The point of the story isn't to work 4 hours a week for me. It is simpler then that. Spend as much time doing what I want with it. Some weeks I probably work 20 hours, other weeks 8-12 but I certainly don't dedicate hours into something just for the sake of investing time. Not to mention I love working with my clients so it isn't really 'work' to me, more just a part of my day.

I can relate to your point about women as well. Scrawny, small guys can get away with a lot more, and should get away with a lot more. But they have to do that to make them seem worth her time. Now things have changed. You genuinely are that awesome successful guy so you don't need the tricks anymore (negs etc). Women will probably be naturally attracted to you a lot more because of your lifestyle and success.

The way I think about it was I previously was marketing a shitty product (me). Which required a lot of effort and focus. Now I am marketing a much better product so I don't need to try as hard. In fact, trying hard in this case is detrimental to my cause. The product speaks for itself. The marketing just needs people to be aware of me and then naturally the rest is often taken care of. Kind of like how I am marketing Tim Ferriss' book right now for free. Just because I genuinely think it is an awesome product.

Maybe your compliments sound insincere because they aren't sincere? Try dropping the routines and pick up dogma for a few days and see how that treats you. Just go all natural. Say hi when you meet people instead of asking their opinion on something. Chances are that you may be at a stage where you attract women without the help of those tactics.