PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

guys my big brother have this coat and its make him really attractive . ı want it that coat but ı dont know where ı get that one . my brother forget where he bought what ı must write google graphs to find like that coats ? and trademerk its write Vrs Company ( Virus Company ) Model no : 556 but ı cant found anything about this company on internet .. please help me . ı must find like that ..

Last edited by SasquatchPua on Mon May 13, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:24 pm 
The Coach

Quote:

guys my big brother have this coat and its make him really attractive . ı want it that coat but ı dont know where ı get that one . my brother forget where he bought what ı must write google graphs to find like that coats ? and trademerk its write Vrs Company ( Virus Company ) Model no : 556 but ı cant found anything about this company on internet .. please help me . ı must find like that ..
A coat won't make you attractive......

And it's probably discontinued. Clothing companies come out with new products and stop making old ones....

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I did FİELD TEST this coat and its make me really Attractive . but its small size =))

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
I did FİELD TEST this coat and its make me really Attractive . but its small size =))
It had nothing to do with the coat itself. It had to do with the fact that you FELT more attractive wearing it. That shit is all in your head bro.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

if ı wear this coat woman's Staring me :) but if ı dont wear this shit no body look at me :)