So starting next year I am going to go out my way to take super interesting DHV photos, some will be random while others will tell a story. Basically I want to build up like a port-folio of awesomeness, since Facebook is my usual point of closing and then method of scoring a number to a arrange a day 2 I feel this would greatly enhance my game and make sarging that little bit more easy. Also due to all the travelling required the storys should just flow out naturally without seeming like a bragger.
Anyway.. here is some ideas I have please add some of your own..
1) HUGGING A LION - I imagine somewhere in Africa will let me do this but Google only seems to find videos and pictures of other people hugging lions. If anyone knows where I can do this please let me know. I think it's fairly obvious why this would be a DHV to girls, lions are like big cats so they are cute but also very dangerous so it shows alot of courage aswell as love for animals. I am thinking about going to Africa to help less fortunate kids in the summer so this could be achievable while I am there and obviously that would be a DHV story to add.
2) FAMOUS LANDMARKS - Putting a fun twist on famous landmarks shows cocky humour but also shows how well travelled you are having been to these places. The more the merrier Europe would be the ideal place to do this and I have been trying to organise a trip for a while now but none of my friends have the balls or open mindedness, they would rather get fucked up and waste money in Ibiza.
3) EXOTIC WOMEN - Obviously any picture of you and attractive girls is a DHV but throw in the fact they are foriegn and exotic you will massively increase your awesomeness. Imagine being in the picture above with one of those babes on the quadbike and setting that as your profile pic.
4) THE BUNGEE JUMP - I still haven't had the balls or oppurtunity to do this yet but when I finally do this will be one to add to the photo album.
5) SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS - Let's face it bitches love dolphins and other sterotypically friendly animals so any sort of interaction with them is going to be a bonus on your part. Be warned though dolphins have a dark side and can be quite murdery/rapey.
6) FESTIVALS - You don't even need that many friends to have a good time at a festival because everybody is there to revel and have fun. The photo oppurtunities are endless especially if there is alcohol involved. Things like rock concerts and DJ'S are fairly limited and mainstream though. The picture is of the German Beer fesitval something I think would be a good laugh.
7) OFFROAD BIKING - To be honest any sort of extreme sport is going to be a massive DHV, for this one I would pose at the end with the helmet off covered in mud.
ROCK CLIMBING - This can be done indoors aswell which would probably be safer and easier to get photos of but outdoor rock climbing would be an amazing experience.
9) CULTURAL PHOTOS - The pic is probably a bad example smoking weed isn't legal in most countries and will be banned pretty soon in Amsterdam to non residents aswell. But some sort of picture of you soaking up some other cultures would be a DHV.
10) BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES - With the advent of Instagram, Photoshop and other wonders you could get a lovely Facebook Cover Photo with the caption "Take Me Back".