Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hey guys,
I´ve been dating this girl 2 years ago and just was crazy for her. in fact we never really kissed and I did crazy things, like visiting her in New Zealand, that´s where she said she waned to be back together with her boyfriend back home. Now they broke up. She contacted me and wanted to know what I thought about our "relationship" she said at some point she waned us to be together but wasn´t really shure about it...

I´m pretty shure, that she´s coming to visit me soon, but to be honest I have no idea how to behave towards her. She knew me as the profound, kind hearted afc with this "exceptional personality" who would do anything for her but since then I had been trying to change, but I´m still in "fake it until you make it"

My question now is, should I be the all new PuA or the old self she liked so much?

any thoughts and comments are appreciated,

keef

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well she didn't fuck the old you two years ago right?

Maybe she is just looking for a validation after breaking up. Avoid that by being pua but STILL keep some of the old guy in you. She remembered you because of that; but still you have to change something if you want to get her. I suggest a lot of kino and fast escalation while still "being there for her". I'd say that is the best way to deal with this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

the funny thing is, she didn´t told me that they broke up. and what´s even more funny she thinks I`m in a relationship but we actually broke up 2 weeks ago.. is this good or bad?

the thing that I didn´t figured out yet is when to stop being the "bad cocky funny pushy guy" in pu. in most of my sets I come of as too arrogant I think.

my girlfriend dumped me when I became more and more the old me and now I´m really confused where I should start from..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
my girlfriend dumped me when I became more and more the old me and now I´m really confused where I should start from..
I think you answered the question yourself.

We all want to be ourself. For me that would be buying a 55" tv and watching series till i die. This is the easy way and we are designed to take the path of least resistance.

The hard way for me is learning. Playing piano, guitar, producing music, doing photography, traveling, working out, going out, getting a degree, writing a book, stuff like that. It isn't easy but I never run out of topics to talk about.

You should never completly give up on c&f attitude. When relationsip evolves, you just do more funny and less cocky, but still cocky. Women will stay with you for as long as they dont feel they "have you". Once I start acting like a little insecure bitch and start praising her every day, she leaves me in a moment. But as long as I give her semi compliments with a little neg in it, and keep being cocky, she actually wants my kiss. and everything else :D

That doesn't mean you are arrogant. You are cocky funny. There is a difference.

And remember, she fell for the "bad cocky funny pushy guy". When you stop being that, how can you expect her to stick around? Its like you are with a girl because she is blond, and later you find out she is wearing a wig. Deal breaker, huh?

You should be comfortable with delivering cocky stuff while being funny. And you should keep doing that, to keep the attraction going.

NOTE: once in a while you will come across an advanced chick, who is resistent to this cocky stuff. Hope that is not the case here, or I cannot help you; am in that situation as of now :)

The relationship question. How much do you know about pre-selection?
If she thinks you are taken, there are two advantages: preselection, which makes her wanting you more-its plain genetics and second, you can come in under the radar - she thinks you are already taken, and not searching for a gf. You can play "i just want to be friends" card. until you kiss her :)

And you have the third advantage: you are not actually taken, so you are single and you have no moral obligation whatsoever (in case she goes: "ooooooh my god you have a gf and you kissed me!" you just say no i'm single.)

hope that helps :)

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]