Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

A very powerful move that all of you should use in your relationships is the following: tell your gf to change the way she trims her pussy, even if you’re happy with the way she has it right now.

When I first started with my gf, she had a small landing strip. I fucked her a couple of times, then one day, out of nowhere, on a Friday night, I sent her this txt:

Me: Pick you up at 9
Her: Ok
Me: Btw, I want you completely shaved tonight

That night she was completely shaved, just to please me.

A couple of months later I told her (after I've fucked her brains out) “starting tomorrow, you will stop shaving and grow a big bush”. She was like “what?! No way!” I told her “listen, your pussy belongs to me. I want to try it out for a while.” She was like "ugh, ok, I guess."

I’ll be honest, she let it grow out for a couple of weeks, then one day she couldn’t take it anymore, and she trimmed her labia a little. I immediately noticed, and called her out. Told her “I’m not fucking you tonight” she was like “baby?! Don’t be like that. I couldn’t take it anymore. I promise I won’t do it again.” So I fucked her brains out.

I’m not a big fan of the bush, I just told her to do it because it’s something she has to do to please me. It’s a way of letting her know that her pussy belongs to you, and that you are the boss of her pussy, and you tell her how you want that pussy trimmed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

pathetic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:49 am 
Dedicated Member

I'd give you a negative vote but that would be a waste of a vote.
You should be banned from being able to post anything else. read only for you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Really Pryor? Hmm, I'll actually be satisfied when she has had enough and lets you go. Maybe then you will move out of the relationship forum. I never know if you are being funny or if you really believe the stuff that you say. You either have control issues or you are just crazy. Why would you get mad at her if she shaved for you then grew it out. Maybe the hair was irritating so she shaved it. Honestly, the more you act "ALPHA" and all that the more I think you are an AFC in wolf's clothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: slickpimp72
Either read his posts and laugh or don''t comment. I assume richard knows what he is doing considering he has already made a thread just like this about a few weeks ago. Sorry I broke the rule about posting in a troll forum, but richard is sly with his trolling I'll give him that and some people's senses arent keen enough to catch what he is doing.

Look at his name. Look at his ass comments. come on...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thx slick. At least somebody gets it

Post subject: gr8
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

@richard Excelent wat a concept >>MAKE HER WORK TO DO THINGS THAT SHE DONT LIKE BUT SHE HAS TO DO IN ORDER TO PLEASE YOU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha nice