PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 pm 

My buddy is currently nursing a few broken bones because he chose to ignore that little voice in the back of his head. I'm going to tell you what heppened to him the other day, not to scare you, but to serve as a warning. We all have little gut feelings and little voices in our heads that sometimes tells us what were about to do isn't safe... sometimes that voice is wrong but sometimes it couldn't be more right. It can be hard to know when to listen to it...

The other day my buddy (a good seducer in his own right) was out and about in town doing some errands. While doing so an old ex he hasn't spoke two in over a year texted him. They texted back and fourth over the next few hours and then started texting the next day as well.

He called me up that second day and wanted my advice on something.

"Warped, you remember [her name] right man? Anyways, she texted me up and has been really flirty and stuff. She has a BF but shes been very sexually forward. Its actually very unlike her. While she always did flirt with me she was always very subtle with it and shy. I think this just means shes having problems with her BF and wants me right now to fill whatever void hes leaving. Watcha think?"

I thought about it and told him it could be but that its certenly strange she contacted him out of the blue after over a year and is very sexually forward with him. But hey, women are strange sometimes I told him.

Later that night she texted him again and wanted him to come over. Again it seemed to him to be very unlike her. But, lik the typical man, he decided to do his thinking with his smaller head.

When he got to her new place (one hes never been to before), and got into the door he was ambushed by her boy friend. He beat the shit out of my buddy.

After it was all said and done, we found out what happened. The girl never actually texted him at all. She was actually about an hour away visiting her mom for the weekend. Her BF stole her phone before she left and was texting some of the guys in her contact list pretending to be her. Talk about psycho.

Every sense he got that first text out of the blue his gut told him something was wrong and he chose to ignore it. He payed a heavy price for that decision.

Be careful out there guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

It's called a hunch.
Or as you put it a GUT FEELING.

To sum it up you are saying that you should trust your instincts.

10/10

Funny for me, you making this point tonight.

I have been warning some of my younger friends about the pitfulls and traps of ONLINE DATING.

A friend of mine has been getting a lot of interest all of a sudden from some VERY PRETTY russian girls on Zoosk.
All of the profiles are brief with just 1 picture.
The messages he gets are scripted to well.
Always asking to message via gmail or yahoo because they can't use the site blah blah.

I have to keep reminding him that the person sending him the message is probably a 57 year old albanian male looking to get as much information as possible so he can steal his identity.

In other words to all who read.

Be careful.

Ask a friend for advice or members (mods) on this forum if something feels JUST PLAIN WRONG.

p.s. tough break for your friend. :(
Lets hope he does not reply to all those smoking hot russians on Zoosk? :cry:

Its all to easy.

I want to be a tree!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

That's just stupid, of the boyfriend. Why would he do that. I'd report him to the police, or if you wanna go down another route get a few friends and ask him what the f*ck he thinks he's doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

That's why you call first lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:57 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Yep the dude that got beat up, lacks a bit of game... You should know your women, an unusual behaviors, plus unusual not to talk on the phone with your ex. The Story sounds weird, no offense, does not make sense.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Unless the guy is psychotic why would he risk going to jail for a guy who hasn't talked to his ex in ages?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Unless the guy is psychotic why would he risk going to jail for a guy who hasn't talked to his ex in ages?
Because he's probably actually psychotic? My guess is the girlfriend has been acting a little bit distant, so he chose to "take care" of any potential distractions for her.

I know enough guys that would have no problem beating the shit out of someone for hitting on their girlfriend, mix in a little alcohol and they go looking for fights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I agree definitely should of called first. That sucks tho, hopefully the EX gf finds out what her current BF did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:12 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 am 

Quote:
So he actually went for it without calling to confirm? Lulz :)

Thats just nasty....

Also how big is your friend? If he had so many broken bones was he fighting the incredible Hulk or was he just letting himself get beat up?

When he saw the dude standing in the door way couldn't he have just walked off? Something tells me there is a whole lot more to this...
A lot of people seem to find it weird that he never talked on the phone and just used text. I don't find it all the strange myself as I hardly ever talk on the phone myself. I HATE talking on the phone so I just use texting for everything that I can.

My friend is a bit on the small side but what actually caused him to get hurt (broken nose and wrist) was being ambushed. When he texted "her" to say he was there he got a text back telling him the door was unlocked and to let himself in.

Once he got in he was ambushed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: xxdeadeyexx24
Was he a beginner? This is a mistake I've made before. Not getting beat up, but ignoring clear signs you're being played.

Your ego is a little inflated when you first learn some game. That you're such hot shit that past limitations don't apply anymore.

Broken bones are too harsh for this reality check though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree with above

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

@Warped Mindless:point taken.. and i'm sorry for your friend bro'

@tonyking:

"Oh man what a f*cking piece of sh*t coward that dude was who beat him up! Makes my blood boil. I just wish it was me walking through that door instead."
:arrow: with you there bro'

@skills360: you have a point..he should have called,its not like he was in touch with her...

most of the murders in the world are based on relationships gone wrong...that psycho could have done worse..

having said that" give me liberty or give me death!"

i just felt like quoting someone so i can sound smart and show you i am superior.

LOL :P

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici."

Read This One:
is-too-much-trust-bad-ie-she-thinks-ill-vt123851.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey Warped, has your friend pursued any legal action? There will be phone records of the texts that can be supenaed and this would be a pretty much open and shut case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hey Warped, has your friend pursued any legal action? There will be phone records of the texts that can be supenaed and this would be a pretty much open and shut case.

yeah do that...or go fuck his ass up.

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici."

Read This One:
is-too-much-trust-bad-ie-she-thinks-ill-vt123851.html