PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

First I want to say thanks for all the great info that you contribute to this site, I've been on for a short while now and have read some great stuff.

I wanted to share an opinion I have with you In hopes that it might help someone out there that has similar views on there personal game. I've been doing a lot of research in the past few months on game and nothing that I've read or done has really felt normal or helped me that much. Maybe because I just feel awkward using a script or being someone that I'm not. It just all feels like a lot of work too me and I haven't really been having that much fun. I finally came across a post on here that talks about this guy named 60 years of challenge . I read some of his stuff that he has on his site and it really hit home with me on exactlly how I feel. Then I bought his book and I was blown away! Not only has it changed my approch to women but It has also helped my life in other areas as well. The guy is a gentleman!! I'm not gonna get to detailed about it right now because 1. I'm still new and have a lot of work ahead of me and 2. I suck at writing! I'll just say this. If your someone that isn't into spending a ton of time learning a bunch of pick up routens, wearing crazy shit, changing who you really are inside, worried about feeling like you always have to have the perfect things to do or say, Like the idea of being confident and genuine not cocky and insulting, Are in this not to be a "PUA" but someone who wants to just be better with women and relationships then this is the book for you!!

OH ya! last weekend I got to test out 60's stuff for the first time and the results were great! I got 2 numbers, a hot make out, and a chick that just followed me around the club all night! Even though it's still early this stuff has never happened to me before. The best part is I really didn't have to do much at all.....I barely spoke a word!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've now read it, and I really like it!
recommended.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys,

First I want to say thanks for all the great info that you contribute to this site, I've been on for a short while now and have read some great stuff.

I wanted to share an opinion I have with you In hopes that it might help someone out there that has similar views on there personal game. I've been doing a lot of research in the past few months on game and nothing that I've read or done has really felt normal or helped me that much. Maybe because I just feel awkward using a script or being someone that I'm not. It just all feels like a lot of work too me and I haven't really been having that much fun. I finally came across a post on here that talks about this guy named 60 years of challenge . I read some of his stuff that he has on his site and it really hit home with me on exactlly how I feel. Then I bought his book and I was blown away! Not only has it changed my approch to women but It has also helped my life in other areas as well. The guy is a gentleman!! I'm not gonna get to detailed about it right now because 1. I'm still new and have a lot of work ahead of me and 2. I suck at writing! I'll just say this. If your someone that isn't into spending a ton of time learning a bunch of pick up routens, wearing crazy shit, changing who you really are inside, worried about feeling like you always have to have the perfect things to do or say, Like the idea of being confident and genuine not cocky and insulting, Are in this not to be a "PUA" but someone who wants to just be better with women and relationships then this is the book for you!!

OH ya! last weekend I got to test out 60's stuff for the first time and the results were great! I got 2 numbers, a hot make out, and a chick that just followed me around the club all night! Even though it's still early this stuff has never happened to me before. The best part is I really didn't have to do much at all.....I barely spoke a word!!!
Hope you get paid for promoting people's products.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

His product is amazing, he deserves to get paid for it.

I also just read that book, it's pretty much the most revolutionary book I've read since Magic Bullets.

He breaks seduction down to the absolute basics yet all the material is completely new and you can stack any sort of technique or method you personally like on top of it.

Reading that book completely changed my view on eye contact and kino. Immediately tested it out, I have a friend I've never been able to have a decent convo with, she's so hard to talk to.

I apply his advice on sexual tension, and she talks my ear off the whole time, I barely said anything the entire time. I can't imagine how powerful it must be in the club, where he intends it to me used. I'm trying to apply it to day game, but day game is the only thing that it doesn't mix well with, at least in my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well I'm a nobody on this forum so I'm not gonna say it's the best product. It just fits my style. I have no desire to be a PUA I just want to get some help with meeting girls so I can go out and find a great girlfriend. I'm not getting paid to promote anything. If a product is good it should be recognized, but 6o if your listening I could always use a few extra bucks!!;)

Last weekend was the second time I've been able to practice this method and the results continue to amaze me! it still feels awkward at times to not say much of anything but it makes women go crazy! they feel it instantly. I can already tell that this is something that you will have to practice relentlessly in order to get good. Not just on people your interested in but every girl you talk to at the bar or club!

The last girl I talked to toward the end of the night was by far the best. I walked up to her, looked right into her eyes without ever breaking eye contact, Gave a smirk then put out my hand. she smiled then grabed my hand and I gave her a twirl. I asked for her name while still holding her hand. Once she told me she then asked for mine I paused then got really close to her and wispered my name in her ear . Once I did this she put her arms around me and it was on. I grabed her hand and lead her to a dark cornner where we had a make out and exchanged numbers. The girl has not stopped texting me!!!

Anyways my point is that even though this is a skill that you will have to learn, it feels like more natural way of pick up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

60 and gunwitch works really good for natural game at clubs..

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction