Post subject: Sarging in a library!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:39 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey y'all its been a while since i've given you a field report but here it is: Today i was in the library with my buddy and
we weren't doing much it was cold outside so i was like whatever
ya know. We've had some sarging done in the library before so we thought why not ya know.
Only thing about the library is that there are alot of problems with the library
like girls have good excuses for not talking to you such as "i'm looking for a book", "i'm reading", or my personal favorite "be quiet its a library". So for those reasons i feel a little umm... its like i don't feel like it ya know, my friend even had to push me and say "remember no outcome dependence no outcome depenedence", but when i ran my Jealous girlfriend opener it worked pretty well, i was comfortable now but she was a little werided out
(later she told us she wasn't very sociable, probably from some family problems)
so i stopped gaming her for a bit she was just werid ya know so whatever.
My buddy Jon finds this like illustrated sex from history book and flips through it ya know.
next thing ya know we go to a chapter called "release" so i'm like dude toally pimping.
Next thing ya know we see a statue of a guy with his dick wide open.
So i go to the next page and go up to her and tell her to turn the page...
and she did....
she was all like "WTF" and i started talking to her sat next to her and just started vibing a little with a whole lot of cocky funny and negs,
i made her qualify to me with alot of things but one of my favorites which i will share with you is ,
well she was reading a book so i was like "what is it about"
she repiled "oh nothing its really boring"
next thing ya know i flip open the book and go through some of it and holy shit man it was teen erotica!!!
i was all like "WTF your reading an erotic book and you didn't tell me"
she was like "I didn't know what it was about, I was just skimming through it..."
i was all "WTF you were reading an erotic book and you didn't know it was erotic holy shit thats pretty fucking funny, your actually pretty cool".
Then I asked "did you like the book"
HB:"no"
Jax:"do you want to read the book"
HB:"no"
then I took the book opened it up to a page and read some it out loud, then i asked her again...
Jax:"read it out loud to me."
I point my finger to the part where i left off and told her to read it!
HB:"ummm.....ok"
she did everything i told her to she complied so much.
When i first told her to hug me she did but it was crap she barly even held on to me.
So i said "hug me better!"
then she tried to but it was crap, so i told her to grab on to me
and pat me on the back and give me a proper hug.
She complied but she stilled sucked so i said "you suck at hugging"
HB:"...."
Wing whispers into my ear:"we've got to go, so close quickly"
Jax to HB:"ya know what we got to go, it was really nice talking to you so give me your msn or something and we can talk later"
[this is my hotmail number close so pay some attention]
as she wrote her msn down i said "you know you can write down your phone number too"
And she did!
So i left and i saw her leave just by me so i said to her "fine leave without saying bye"
HB:"um...sorry....um...bye"
Jax:"give me a hug goodbye"
So what does she do she takes her books puts them in her bag and then puts her bag on her back and grabs me as tight as she can pats me on the back and squeezes me with everything she had.
I was impressed so what did i say "not bad"

Tell me what you think

---Sarge on mates sarge on

-----Jaxin

P.S. my name is pronounced Jay-Zin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

whats up man

let me ask you something, when you approach in the library, is there usually other ppl sitting around?? the thing that gets me is that when ppl are around i find it significantly harder to game someone its weird i dont know.. perfect example, in the library. would you approach someone sitting down, in the aisles looking for a book, whats the method you use for library

thanks
peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:05 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

well the answer to your question is that if you want to approach someone in a chair i normally go behind then walk just slightly in front of her and then i look over at her like i just noticed her and run my opener.
If she's in the isles and its big enough i wak by looking like i'm going somewhere then i run my opener. If the isle is too small i walk by like i'm looking for something or like i'm looking for a book then i run my opener, its best if you work an opener thats sutible for the library but i just use jealous girlfriend or who lies more, and don't worry about the people around you they normally won't bother you or even notice unless they're saying "shhhh".
The only bad thing about the library is having to be quiet cause pickup artist need to be loud to get attention and just game but its a little difficult if you have to be quiet ya know.
So don't worry about it go ahead and game.
just remeber no outcome dependence

----Cheers

----Jaxin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: chipbacardi
are you ADHD?

just playin, im actually suprised, bold moves in there and it worked well for ya. Way to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this library thing is pretty awesome i must admit...i have a question though, like at skool ...okay you walk into a library you see an HB but there are other ppl in the LIBRARY that knw you and KNW you dnt knw the HB...and like ur trying to game her and they're all going wtf...and like wut do you do if ur in the middle of a routine and a HB that you KNOW from before, kinda decides to join in...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If its a girl that she knows than you treat it like its a interrupt, just say "introduce me to your friend, its the polite thing to do".
Then treat the new girl like an obstacle.
If its someone you know, this would be an awesome time to show social proof(provided the other person is actually cool with you),
just be like "hey *girl's name*, this is my new friend *target's name*",
and then continue the set like normal.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html