PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just got done talking with my Ex on the phone. We were in a LTR for about a year. We broke up about 1 1/2 years ago but still talk on and off. I became completely beta with her once we started dating. However, I've acted Alpha everytime we've talked in the past few months and she's realized I've changed. I also texted her with some of Ross Jeffries NLP stuff (It worked great, I personally wouldn't use it on anyone else but her though since she played me pretty bad when we were in the LTR.).

Anyways, her BF is an overprotective beta that doesn't like her hanging out with other guys. However, I can tell she wants me again (She sees all the girls that I talk to online now, I'm more socially proofed, and I don't fall for any of her shit tests anymore... Another thing that seemed to really work was asking her about other girls and basically asking if she thought what the other girls were doing were IOI's toward me). She said she can only hang out with me when her girlfriend is with us, but she said she wants just the two of us to hang out. I know her well enough to know that something is gonna go down. We agreed to meet up on Monday night.

The question I have is this: What would be a good place to isolate her so that me and her have some alone time? I don't want to take her back to my house, because it will be too strange to explain to my parents whats going on. And her house is a pretty bad idea too. I was thinking about going to a movie, but nothing can really go on there. I'm pretty sure I only have this one day window unless I make it good. My car is kinda small, but if I can't figure anything else out, it will have to do. Any suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:29 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

well what are your feelings towards her, you wanna hit it one last time, get back together with her, be fuck buddies, be friends?? we can't guide you down any path til we know the direction you wanna take with her...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
well what are your feelings towards her, you wanna hit it one last time, get back together with her, be fuck buddies, be friends?? we can't guide you down any path til we know the direction you wanna take with her...
Right, sorry about that. I don't really have any feeling toward her anymore. It would be to hit it one more time, or maybe become friends with benefits. Right now I'm just lookin' to fool around with her a little for the night. I just need to find a good place to do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

well you're not going to get a whole lot accomplished with her friend around so try and cut that bitch out if you can, if you drive and you have a drive-in around you could take her there, seems innocent enough but there's prolly not one around and its prolly closed for winter by now... maybe one of your friend's places or someone's house when the parents are gone... Play it off like you could give a fuck less about her boyfriend, if she brings him up change the subject, don't give her advice, you're not her therapist... I'd say go with the push-pull angle.. flirt with her, then disqualify her by saying she's in a relationship, you're not the same guy you were, you enjoy being single... it seems like she wants you back so you flirting with her will be what she's hoping for but you disqualifying her and pushing her away should make her want you more... after you think she's totally into you ask her what she wants from you, you don't want her going and breaking up with her dude b/c you guys hooked up, the first thing she'll think is that you're gonna get back together unless you lay it out to her beforehand...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I just got done talking with my Ex on the phone. We were in a LTR for about a year. We broke up about 1 1/2 years ago but still talk on and off. I became completely beta with her once we started dating. However, I've acted Alpha everytime we've talked in the past few months and she's realized I've changed. I also texted her with some of Ross Jeffries NLP stuff (It worked great, I personally wouldn't use it on anyone else but her though since she played me pretty bad when we were in the LTR.).

Anyways, her BF is an overprotective beta that doesn't like her hanging out with other guys. However, I can tell she wants me again (She sees all the girls that I talk to online now, I'm more socially proofed, and I don't fall for any of her shit tests anymore... Another thing that seemed to really work was asking her about other girls and basically asking if she thought what the other girls were doing were IOI's toward me). She said she can only hang out with me when her girlfriend is with us, but she said she wants just the two of us to hang out. I know her well enough to know that something is gonna go down. We agreed to meet up on Monday night.

The question I have is this: What would be a good place to isolate her so that me and her have some alone time? I don't want to take her back to my house, because it will be too strange to explain to my parents whats going on. And her house is a pretty bad idea too. I was thinking about going to a movie, but nothing can really go on there. I'm pretty sure I only have this one day window unless I make it good. My car is kinda small, but if I can't figure anything else out, it will have to do. Any suggestions?
wow you luck man youuu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Right, sorry about that. I don't really have any feeling toward her anymore. It would be to hit it one more time, or maybe become friends with benefits. Right now I'm just lookin' to fool around with her a little for the night. I just need to find a good place to do that.
If I were you...if you want atleast not take advantage of her yet, until she get real comfortable with you...I don't want to sound like a hyprocrite but if I was in that situation of yours you should atleast do the same thing she did to you....maybe show her how it felt that she treated you shitty while playing it off with a friends zone type deal with her....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Honestly, I completely moved on from the situation. I talked to her and I'm pretty sure I know what she expects to go on (I was with her for a year, I know how she works, her friends have recently told me how she works.). I mentioned how she can't hang out with me cause she's whipped. And she replies, "No, he's whipped." She was like oh, you're just a player now. And I'm like, "Yeah, you know how it is." After that she asked to hang out, just the two of us. She told me her BF is always around and how she's sick of it. But I don't want to get back with her at all.

Can anyone think of a good place to have some alone time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: ctbinccp
If your old enough goto a bar, dependant on your taste either the sit in type or the dancing type. Hook up with her or whatever there then if things get heated just tell her the place is lame and you guys should roll out.

Get in the car and drive someplace secluded (Like a industrial complex, not a park), work on whatever there then drop her ass off at home once youve gotten what you wanted.

If you cannot goto a bar, you could try a 17+ club, a house party, lame movie at the theatre (so that neither of you are distracted by the movie)...

You could pretty much do the same thing here, work on her there til youre at kissing and wana move on then roll out and ride to a secluded place.

IF this is a one time thing and you guys will never see each other again, throw a 20 at her when your finished and tell her to get a better job...thats a personal favorte and i did do this to my ex who tore my heart out. Best day of my life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382875915
AOL: bostonskyline617
after you done fucking her make sure you dont catch feeling. I been there before and it suck. My LTR was my fuck buddy and then i caught feeling and it ended like that because she didnt felt it back. Just the sex was great ever time. No strimg attach but i had to cut it loose haha so good luck.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =382875915