Post subject: Ego knockout shit
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok... I know this beautiful girl for 4-5 years, but we've never had an intensive time spent together.... And here i am sittin opposite her (last Saturday) in private party, tossin her some negs, and light insults...everybody laughing... i could say that I had the group in my pocket, i was the Alpha... After some negs and "fights" she said "you and i have to talk" and she sit besides me... I just tried to look cool and unintrested.. She said somthin about loud music, so i suggested that we move to the bar... so we did... we talked, started to iniciate an emotional connection... than everybody interrupted, and we (me and her) started to fight again...
Today i found out that I annoyed her, and I was rude... WTF??... So now, I have a dilemma- does she really mean that? or is it just her self(ego)defence mechanisme, tryin to stay cool..... I'm not even interested in her anymore, I want to hook her up just so could rub it in her face....
I will probably see her at the similar party in one month time.. So, should I ignore her? Tease her again? or what? tnx...

ps- excuse me for my bad english, i'm not frome eng speech area (obviously)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

too much cocky and arrogant humor. after you isolate her, you have to show you can hold a somewhat intelligent conversation. how would u like it if you wer telling someone something you thought was really cool and they just made fun of you about it? the hardest thing about it for her was that she liked you. ... kno ur limits

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

no no... when i isolited her, i was normal, not arogant, not cocky, i was a cool , nice person... we talkeg about some serious subjects, and i haven't pulled a singel neg on her... that's way it's so strange to me