Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok, I am usually good about variating game to a high school setting. I do some sarging at lunch and nutrition, if I were to use this, what could I substitute the bet for? I can't really think of much, and its weird because I usually can.

Last edited by Qwex on Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have the same problem !!! even in a bar most of the times the girl's not so cooperating and i need some early stages things to bet on ?

this game is to much good !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hmm, isn't it about time to sticky this thread?

Anyone can walk into a bar and pick up a random girl.
The trick is to make the experience unforgettable to her.
A real PUA will make every women he encounters feel like she experience something once in a lifetime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: info10456
brainstorm:

#4. do you have a boyfriend?
if yes just say "why are you lying"
she'll exit the game explain mayb or mayb not that she's serious(doesnt really matter)
then when you come back to the game THEN say how many was that?
she'll be so off her game by the talk she'll almost always lose. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I gave this routine three tries and I don't like it. The girls were all really interested and tried hard not to lie.

However, they all did either on the "what Q # is it" or on the "have you played this game before"

The problem with this game is that the girls all didn't like losing :D
They just got annoyed with themselves that they fell for it, did not find it amusing or whatever. I had to quickly switch to some other routines to do some damage control.

I really don't think those 3 girls didnt have a sense of humor of something; people just don't like "losing", in whatever context.

Anyway I am not using this one anymore; I prefer things like The Cube where there is humor without someone having to "lose".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: mennace344
i can see what your saying sanquin...i'm not sure if you definatly have to bet something, or bet something small so their loss isn't much, but the idea behind it is to have fun. if it doesn't work for you then definately find something else. i have had pretty good luck with it. The other day i was talking to a really attractive blond and i thew in a little neg...on question three:

Me: What color is your hair?
blond: umm.....orange
Me: okay, i never had someone lose on the third question before...you are supposed to give me the INCORRECT answer!

and then we laughed and moved on. I think im going to try the memorization 1-10 game, memorizing the words and see how that goes. [/u]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i actually hate the cube tequnique, mayb its just me but it feels WAY too canned.

and if i can feel its canned most likely she ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is a great routine, i actually love it, its great fun....

but its SERIOUSLY old...

Its so over-used:- i dont use it

:?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: see_the_invisible@yahoo.com
it's not over used and i suggest you guarantee about a kiss:

PUA: let's guarantee about something
HB: ok what
PUA: the winner gets a kiss so you win either way
HB: haha ok

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Completely agree that it about relaxing the SPAM and breaking down any remaining resistence to your presence - the drink is academic - the response by her to have been caught out in a witty situation is critical. I think that if she offered the drink, I would decline saying that it is not my intention to drink too much but thank her anyway.

You have created a relaxed SPAM do not let it slip be armed with some interesting conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

when i first heard about this .. i tried it on this hb at school who has been, well, my guniea pig through this evolutionary stage of me learning me techniques, anyways i tried it on her and shes was a really dumb blonde and failed when i asked her what street we were on. it was jokes so i went into a full out neg and totally ruined her for failing (think it was the second question i asked). thought i had to share. great technique to learn and have under ur belt for that time you cant think about what to do.

keep sargin..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i remember when i used this for the first time, i gave away the whole thing. I had my hand next to my stomach counting how many questions it was, and for the 4th question she said "yes she played this game before", i was totally stunted and thought "fuck, i screwed up", then she was like "it's ok, you can owe me back for the drink" and gave me some niiice kino and IOI :D, so i was cool with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: warmyetcold
Quote:
why don't you immediately start by saying:

"Ok, do you understand the rules?" She will say yes and you get your drink immediately.
I know I'm new and everything, but I like that horseradish, but I think that by ending the approach so quickly, you take away the girl wondering how you're going to get that drink from her. A cool way i could think of doing it is:

Use the horseradish line, then say, ok, I was just testing you, then moving on to ask the next couple of questions and finishing Style's way...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
why don't you immediately start by saying:

"Ok, do you understand the rules?" She will say yes and you get your drink immediately.
I know I'm new and everything, but I like that horseradish, but I think that by ending the approach so quickly, you take away the girl wondering how you're going to get that drink from her. A cool way i could think of doing it is:

Use the horseradish line, then say, ok, I was just testing you, then moving on to ask the next couple of questions and finishing Style's way...
i disagree by playing around like that you let her know the game can be played that way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

If a drink feels too heavy of a wager, try betting jokes; ie. loser has to tell a joke. You can really get a party going doing this, and if a girl knows a joke, she is usually dying to tell it.