PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

New to this forum, this experience, this way of thinking. Regardless, I decided to learn some methods in order to add some spice to my own PU routine. I've never had problems talking to people and am witty by my own merit. But I want more, so I decided to integrate some canned PU structure (Mystery Method, mostly) into what I typically do. Either these results are an aberration or this stuff is gold, as I showed up to a bar by myself and left with a number from a blond doctor in my pocket and a hot MILF with a surprisingly fantastic boob job on my arm. My question is, was the F-close an aberration? A fool's mate?

Upon entering the bar, I immediately caught the eye of the blond doctor in a 3-set. I didn't like their position in the bar so I waited till they sat down. It was crowded, I wasn't staring so I had time to come up with my opener. It was simple:

Esperanto: "Do you know the band that's playing here tonight?"

Joking commenced, the BD was digging my stee-lo so I grabbed a beer to join them. I then launched into my own preplanned routine. I think its a good one, its similar to the jealous girlfriend routine but I think it DHV (since it shows you are dating) and puts the set even further at ease:

Esperanto: "So I've got this issue, and man do I need a girls opinion. Its really been bugging me [look concerned, pays off later]. I've been dating this girl for 2 weeks, just two weeks, and I just got this text message from her asking if we were boyfriend/girlfriend? I don't even know if I like this girl, and she's asking me this question! Why do girls have to label this sort of thing?"

They loved the question. Related it to their own lives. Target asked if we slept together. Negged her by asking how her friends stand this nosy girl. Fluffed the set, and one girl recognized an ex-bf and left the bar quickly with the other girl, leaving the target (SCORE!). As they left, they said "Esperanto will stay here and entertain you." Obviously I had won over the group. Time-shifted the target to the patio. Kino. Went to the bathroom, had her hold my beer for me--I love this one as it forces the convo to continue when I return while simultaneously demonstrating confidence and actually negging just a tad. She left, number-close and pecked on the lips goodbye.

Now the fun began. I was in a good mood and noticed a 7 face attached to an 8 body sitting in a group next to an acquaintance of mine. The opening was a simple hello, and I perched next to the target in an open seat. The scene played out almost TOO perfectly, which is really the purpose of this post. Highlights:

- She wore all black and claimed she was a dark person. I negged her by saying I would have pegged her for someone who loved pastels. Maybe a pink tanktop (caress shoulder) or a sunflower skirt (caress leg). She loved/hated this, and I kept it up all night (even during sex).

- I pulled Style's five questions routine. HOLY SHIT DOES THAT WORK WELL. I won a beer off her for it, and DHV'd by making her go off and buy it for me. Her attraction rose a LOT after this. And the rest of the time involved more kino and fluffing (I'm naturally good at fluffing..has never been a problem). I learned she has 2 kids and divorced. I learned she was a bartender. I learned she was 10 years older than me. I learned that she wanted to know where the after-party was. I learned I was in.

- I needed to freeze her out a bit before sex, as she tried to one last time ascertain my value by grilling me on future aspirations, goals, etc. It worked, and I found out fake boobs feel surprisingly real if they are well done, olive oil is fun in bed...but not as fun as candle wax, and it is actually possible to simultaneously smoke and drink while going at it.

Though this only contains the highlights of my game, I'm wondering if the F-close was TOO easy. I get the feeling she wanted a night out of fun after the divorce and boob job. It seems pretty unlikely that I'm skilled enough to implement this technology so well on my first try, so I need some other PA's to leave opinions as to how much of this was my game, and how much was right place right time.

Oh, and I'm hooked. One of the best nights of my life, and it happened alone at a bar with a couple of routines and a plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:51 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You did very well but seriously... if it is under 2 hours of face time since you met her and you take her home.. that is pretty much THE definition of Fools mate.

Either way, roll with the success.

EvoJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

WOW ok now thats impressive man, i like the way you wrote up this post man, it kept me wanting to read on, this for a first time thing is a promise to even greater posts!

well with regard to the age thing well fuckin done, i love the older women to me they know what they want both in bed and out... the younger ones pussy foot arount too much for my liking!

all i can add is keep up the good work, try reading other guys field reports they'll help teach you some new routines to use the next time ur out.

keep posting man

white_russian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes, this was too easy, but who cares. Easy girls are a PUA's reward for all the hard work we put in. If you weren't out there in PUA mode you may never have found her.

Older women are always going to be easier because they are passed that whole "he'll think I am a slut thing"

Thanks for joining Esperanto, looking forward to reading more of your posts.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Though this only contains the highlights of my game, I'm wondering if the F-close was TOO easy. I get the feeling she wanted a night out of fun after the divorce and boob job. It seems pretty unlikely that I'm skilled enough to implement this technology so well on my first try, so I need some other PA's to leave opinions as to how much of this was my game, and how much was right place right time.
This stuff is designed to improve your chances of picking up. So, even if your an AFC there is still a slim chance you may get lucky and even if your a PUA master there is still a slim change you won't get lucky. Best way to judge your skills is to just keep exercising them and examining the results.

Keep up the good work!