Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Season 1 was really good. I did think that Brady probably should have won but Kosmos was a worthy winner and did take the role on! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Brady relied too much on his looks sometimes, but Kosmo punked out of a lot of the contests. I think Brady had a lot of untapped potential and kinda wished he had won.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Brady relied too much on his looks sometimes, but Kosmo punked out of a lot of the contests. I think Brady had a lot of untapped potential and kinda wished he had won.
I agree that Brady had a lot of untapped potential but Kosmo was such a better teacher and he could have easily made out with that stripper if only she didn't have a boyfriend. But for them to take the winner of The PUA around the world with them and teach others that's actually pay for the teaching I feel they needed to take the better teacher that has good game not somebody that has good game but bad teaching ability.