Post subject: Direct game and advice.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi. Ive read a bunch of the posts under natural game and came across "direct game" ( initially under stormy's post on defining reality and frame control.)
I was just thinking, for a more physically attractive person is direct game not an awesome route to take.
Im keen to try some direct game as i have never even considerred it, i believe it is more "me" although its really out of my comfort zone.
I have read a post on Shock and Awe but that is a bit advanced i feel.
Ive been conditioned through PUA to never have "boring" conversation.
" Hi i think your adorable and decided i want to meet you" is the kinda direct approach im talking about, i just find anything i wanna say after that comes out " normal boring conversation" and i believe is no good. ( im talking clubs at night and university campus in the day)
i just find the directness to be so difficult to carry on from ?? what are the few benefits of being decent looking. ( if any really when approaching) and how has direct game worked for you guys ?

Any advice would be appreciated. thx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i use direct game and am trying to make my game as natural as possible.
a few things i noticed is that every guy at my school who gets girls uses direct game and is just really laid back about it. one of my best female friends was telling me how she got approached by a guy. his opener was "what's up, i'm [name]. you're pretty what's your name?". funny thing is that at first the girl was thinking "who's this ugly guy trying to hit on me". well...he ended up fucking her just by being extremely relaxed and in the moment and he had the balls to do whatever he felt like.

as for what to say after the opener, i'm not a total expert on this. but from talking to multiple girls, they all say that what the guy says isn't that important as long as he shows great confidence, body language, and isn't some weirdo. even the regular "boring" conversation isn't so boring if you deliver it right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Well direct approaches will work better if you are good looking. As long as you don't have that "i want to have sex with you" look you will be fine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ye this is the reason i suddenly have become very interested in the direct game scene. surely the " i want to have sex with you" look is a good thing ? does that look not project huge confidence and that im not afraid to show that i have sexual desire ?
(my " i want to have sex with you look" is solid eye contact and small smile, ofc i have that i want to have sex with you attitude though)

ive noticed 2 of my good looking mates seem to dominate with the " hi im x..... so what do you do?" or somewhat similar normal boring conversation. but what else can u really go into after a direct open like that ? a routine wud not be very natural for me and wud seem very random after introducing myself by showing interest in the girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

Well chicks don't like to be treated as pieces of meat so projecting that your intention is sex isn't a good idea. It is like basketball a player could run straight towards the basket and shoot but that will mean the ball will get stolen of him. You have to go the long way around and then you get what you want.