Post subject: recovering?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

greetings, i've read bits of this forum once or twice but this is my first time posting so hi :)

basically i need some help recovering from a first date. It wasnt bad as such, just a bit non-sexual, if that makes sense. We had fun, shes really cute and i get the impression she likes me, but i only managed a bit of light (really light) kino and some negging which she seemed to dig but i dnt feel like i did enough to make my intentions clear. Any suggestions for next time? last night we basically just went for drinks in a bar for a few hours and talked.

thanks in advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You already stated it yourself. The difference is Kino.

Kino.

Kino.

Kino

The main difference between friends and lovers is kino. Don't forget it.

Thats my opinion.

EvoJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah nice, i tried a little kino (she didnt know where the bar we were going to was so i directed her, little things like that, didnt escalate at all :( )

not sure whether im going to get ljbf'd here, its a distinct possibility since i wasnt overtly flirty enough, or i dont think i was. Taking her to a golf driving range later today, thought it would be a good opportunity to work on my kino skills even if im already ljbf'd, plus loads of great negging opps as shes never played golf before :twisted:

any thoughts?