PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've heard it a lot, but I truly think I finally have come out of the wussy mindset and realized its all about attraction. If she doesn't want it, its over. I want to CREATE attraction...in the opener / first contact.

I want principles of attraction. I have plenty of "don'ts":

-Don't be too impressed by her / too interested
-Don't say/do anything the "typical" guy does
-Don't over-compliment
-Don't talk too much
-Don't interview her
-Don't pre-plan what to say
-Don't think too much before you go for it

So those are the shield - I want the sword. Those will mitigate my impression coming off as lame, but what else can CREATE that attraction? I want to leave her WANTING me and WANTING me to call her soon.

-Be busy, and somebody
-Make her laugh
-Bold - get some guts
-Create a "...it just kind of happened..." scene for her (ask if you don't get it)

Throw'em out fellas. I want some serious injections of confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

the best things i can suggest are Cocky + Funny (push and pull), DHV, kino, flirty teasing, eye contact, and smiling.

~Luminova~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Mystery talked about the 6 characteristics of the alpha male:

Social proof
confidence
smile
Humour
well groomed
connection

To give a little more info about each point.

Confidence and smile are self explanatory and I won't go into any detail about them.
Just don't overdo the smile though. Enter sets with it, but don't keep it there.

Humour as you know should be playful, not just funny (haha). David DeAngelos has this area knuckled down. Cocky and Funny all the way.
But remember if you say one funny thing the set will say that's funny. But if you say 10 funny things in a row, they'll say You're funny.

Well groomed means you should pay attention to a specific thing. This is peacocking. Have a unique item, like a necklace, bracelet, whatever, something to get their attention. If they compliment you on it by saying I like your necklace, respond with 'No you don't. You're attracted to me'. Cheers Mystery again for that one.

Social proof is about using DHV stories. Could go on and on about this, use negs/false disqualifiers whilst social proofing. This is a key area, that is mostly overlooked by many at times. It's not really about the material so much as the delivery. Practice practice practice your storytelling. Get the main qualities of a socially proofed guy like preselected, leader of men, loyalty, identity, convey sexuality without sexual neediness etc.

Finally, connection. This is something which can be built upon later in the interaction. This is for when you're in isolation. You can leave the cockiness behind, you've won her over when you're connecting, time for some chick crack. Use kino escalation and you're golden.

Hope that helps a bit. Anything more you'd like to know just get back to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can identify with all of those, thanks. But I would like a little clarification on social proof.

I think this is where I'm lacking. Could anyone (or you Ethan) explain this further? Although not new to the quest for attracting women, I'm a little new to the terminology like DHV, kino, etc. Also, storytelling! Ha. I hadn't thought of that - and I know I can improve there. Give me a little more on that.

Also, if there are any more warnings of what NOT to do that I didn't list above, I always find those helpful. Its like feedback. I can see if I have done it, and adjust. Thanks guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
If they compliment you on it by saying I like your necklace, respond with 'No you don't. You're attracted to me'.
I totaly disagree with that one, if u say that they will automaticly respond "No im not" and will trigger the bitch shield again. Just a smile and "thank you" will be way better. Thats my opinion.

Post subject: clarification...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I can identify with all of those, thanks. But I would like a little clarification on social proof.

I think this is where I'm lacking. Could anyone (or you Ethan) explain this further? Although not new to the quest for attracting women, I'm a little new to the terminology like DHV, kino, etc. Also, storytelling! Ha. I hadn't thought of that - and I know I can improve there. Give me a little more on that.

Also, if there are any more warnings of what NOT to do that I didn't list above, I always find those helpful. Its like feedback. I can see if I have done it, and adjust. Thanks guys!
DHV = Demonstration of Higher Value
this is where you show that you have a high social value. it's like where you show preselection (other girls already like you), that you are a fun person with an exciting life, that you are a social leader, that you have lots of important things to do, or (other things).

kino = touching
Kino refers to touching her during a conversation. This must be done properly (not weirdly) and refers to light touching on the arm/shoulder, maybe leading her somewhere (just don't be the weird groper).

social proof = showing that you have high social standing (i.e. that you are popular/well-connected/the life of the party, or that you are friends with high-status people). This is a demonstration of higher value.

~Luminova~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
If they compliment you on it by saying I like your necklace, respond with 'No you don't. You're attracted to me'.
I totaly disagree with that one, if u say that they will automaticly respond "No im not" and will trigger the bitch shield again. Just a smile and "thank you" will be way better. Thats my opinion.
that could work if you segue into something else immediately afterwards (you show a bit of cocky confidence, but don't allow your target the window to respond).

but "thank you" would work. that's what mystery says should be the proper response to a complement (or maybe it was style, i've been doing a lot of reading so i may mix up who said what)

~Luminova~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cat and Mouse.

Cant stress that enough.

Be the funny guy, show them a good time in the shortest time possible, but dont play the fool.
Dont laugh hard at their jokes, give them a cheeky smile, be conserved yet warm and open.
Attraction is the feeling on wanting something that is close to you, be something she wants; a Good Time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
that could work if you segue into something else immediately afterwards (you show a bit of cocky confidence, but don't allow your target the window to respond).

but "thank you" would work. that's what mystery says should be the proper response to a complement (or maybe it was style, i've been doing a lot of reading so i may mix up who said what)
Thank you is too common.
I would respond to that with;
"Yeahh? Id swap it anyday for that 80's watch"
Thats a little niggle at her modern watch, whichll make her soften up, guard down conversation on.