Post subject: help needed
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I met a girl at a friends party. A week later we went on a date. After the date we went to her house and had sex. Most girls I go on an actual date with it takes 3 or 4 dates before sex. Now this girl was giving me the vibe that she wanted more than a one time deal, but we had sex on the first date. Should I call this girl again and try to persue further relations. Or should I take it as a one time deal and not call her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

man, I guess it is up to you. if she doesn't feel what is called "buyer's remorse" and wants to see you again and have sex then you should consider whether she is hot and you enjoyed sex, whether she is GF material, whether she is a cool person, and stuff like that.

I would try to make her my FB , but again, it's up to you man.

good luck and keep us posted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:16 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I agree with dorian for most of that. Like if you think shes worth it then go for it. If you want her to be your full time girlfriend go for it. But I just wanna say this.... If you want her to be a girl in your harem of women, tell her. Don't tell her straight up that you want a harem of women. Just express your opinions on what you think of how relationships should be played out. So far every girl I talk to and meet and express my views to, have not left. But then again thats just my experience. But should shouldn't have to lie to a girl, thats all AFC.