Post subject: best freinds test ect?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey ...
Well all know that after an opener the best freinds test works an absolute treat to move into a2 ...
however apart from that i am actually stuck to get from A1 to A2.
After watching 50 hours of video and observing the best whom all still seem to use it i need another little trick or route ??
Thanks in advance for your imput.
Reactionz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:01 pm 

Quote:
Hey ...
Well all know that after an opener the best freinds test works an absolute treat to move into a2 ...
however apart from that i am actually stuck to get from A1 to A2.
After watching 50 hours of video and observing the best whom all still seem to use it i need another little trick or route ??
Thanks in advance for your imput.
Reactionz
Hey Reactionz,

Transitioning is one of the hardest parts of "Game" and the weakest point for many instructors and methods out there. It seems like there isn't much out there in written form about this.

One of the things that is written is the obvious "So how do everyone know each other?" that the Mystery Method suggests to figure our group dynamics and logistics. Sometimes I will follow this up with "Are you guys out for a special occasion or just because you deserve it?" This is mostly for night game and group theories.

Now, the one I like using the most is 4 simple words, "Oh that reminds me..." This is the easiest to teach and to use. For example, have you ever been driving down the road to get some food maybe a burger and you're in the car and you see the burger place, and you think to yourself a random though like...I got to pay the light bill? People have random thoughts which is why we can get away with this transition. You can basically use it to go from any subject to another even if they aren't related since the human mind works in this way.

I might even say... "Oh that reminds me...I know this is random but...." hope that this helps you transition it over a little better to A2 to go into DHV story building, teasing, or whatever.

Jon