PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am looking at this forum, and there is some real good advice on it. But actually a lot of behaviour by a Pick Up Artist for some men hard to learn. They go to a process off failure, and achievement, and sometimes they learn that actually that their own personality was not so bad after all. They actually learn that it’s OK to not be perfect. Because a perfect human isn’t perfect.

So for example, my English won’t be perfect, because I am Dutch. Nothing wrong with that, I will do my best. If you don’t understand me, you can always ask me. I tell you what I mean.

So don’t get me wrong, I am not saying the things you learn here are wrong. But I think some men are giving up, because the change they have to make is yust too hard for them. They are good men, but not everybody got what it takes to make this change. Some men say, “this is not me” Of course that’s also an excuse, but is there an other way, so they yust can be themselves?

For me the biggest attraction for a woman in a men is selfconfidence. But how you can achieve this by lying about where you are right now? By lying to yourself and to other people? You can get very nervous by “fake it until you made it”.

In my opinion you loose your biggest attraction switch.

Is there a way for men to go natural from the start? That’s what I preach and teach.

So there is.

I am making this post especially for virgins. Men who aren’t virgins can certainly use certain aspects of this post too.

I think you got to divided the young virgins from the old ones. This time I don’t get into the old ones. If you are in your thirties, and still a virgin, I think at first you could best take a bootcamp. You probably got the money for it, because you don’t got the wife and everything. I think when you are at that age, you need a big brainwash.

Anyway - as one of the self proclaimed MPUA of the Benulux – and the organisor of the Real Man Conference, I should be able to figure something out for these young virgins

First things first. Honesty about your virginity to yourself and to others.

As a virgin did you say? “of course I already did it” Actually you did not, but else you thought you looked stupid.

Let’s stop with that immediately. From now on you are honest. In this way you feel much more secure, and in this way you will act more secure. More important your first time will be much better. You don’t have to be really nervous. That’s the woman who you will loose your virginity to, will take into account that you are a virgin. This actually will provide you with some free sex lessons (NathanX or SeanMessenger eat you hart out). This will be of so much use to you for the rest of your life.

A lot of men have missed these wise sex lessons. From day 1 these men are already far behind you. You will be the man who listens. By that you get very useful information to love a woman in the right way. Other men yust do something. They never heared a complaint so…NO because woman will walk away from them. So now there are reading this post on this forum.

If from the start you start communicating with the woman of your choice, you will have so much more fun in the present and in the future. And let’s not forget who else….the women.
A very excited woman will give so you much more fun. This in comparison to a woman who says it was “OK”.

Your honesty and the security it will provide you, is a very important part of this method.

You start with honesty to yourself. Often you know yourself, what’s your problem.

Number 1 is: not many woman are hanging around you.
As a MPUA (I am now happily married) I was talking to females for more than an hour a day. If you get to 10 minutes in one week, there is the problem staring right at you.

How to solve this? Do anything with gets you into contact with many woman. Join yogaclasses, danceclasses, a sidejob with gets you to meet many woman. In the Netherland we say “The opportunity makes the thief. So let the opportunity make you a real man. If you don’t have the time. Loose the TV, loose the internetaddiction, pokernights, what ever else it takes to get you more woman in your life.

So you will have to change your life. Not yourself, your life. You understand, if you go on with the 10 minutes, you will be staying a virgin. If you don’t like that, you will have to change your life, to get more opportunities to meet and talk to woman. That’s a fact. You can’t get around that.

When you change your life, you don’t do this secretively. No again you are honest about it, to your friends, to your family, to your loved ones. Forget the other ones for now. People who love you will support you, if they see you really want something and you are honest about it to them.

“Look, I never had sex with a woman. I am not gay, I actually would like to have sex with a woman. I am a healthy guy, everything works with me, and it’s totally normal that I want sex with a woman. At this moment I yust can’t meet a lot of woman who are attractive enough for me. I would like to enhance the change of meeting a nice woman. In this way my first time would be faboulous. So I am looking for a nice woman. It would be nice if this could evolve into a relationship, but we will see. Maybe first there is a friendship, maybe we fall in love, and my first time will come naturally. It can also be a woman in their thirties. A woman I think is nice, and who gets excited to show me the ropes. I don’t want to wait if something comes along. I want to have my share of happiness, and share this happiness together with a woman I like. I want to enhance the change for a woman to meet a great guy like myself.”

This mindset is again also a very important part of the method. Don’t hide yourself in the corner, or even defend yourself. It is normal that you like to have sex as a healthy young man. The hormones are travelling at lightspeed through your body. Denying this is foolish. It is also very transparent for everyone around you. They will see right through you. They won’t respect you. You won’t respect yourself.

You are not going for the sympathy vote either. You are not saying. "I am a virgin, please take pity on me." Oh no. Understand this, because there is a fine line somewhere in there, and it's easy to cross. You are just saying what you are, not looking for pity, but just saying what you are. This gives you more confidence, and if you are more confident you instantly will radiate more magnetism to girls. Selfconfidence is attractive. Beeing sorry for yourself is not. Understand this please, because it's important.

But if your honest about it, and you actually can talk about it, than you will receive much respect of the people around you. This will enhance your selfconfidence and your selfrespect. A lot of people have experienced the same thing. Me, myself and I too.

I was the boy who said that “I already done it”. But I didn’t. In that way my first time was horrible. I could have been much nicer. She was a virgin too, and we could have shared a very romantic (and clumsy) moment together. I was yust as nervous as her. I know, this is not a very exceptional story. So many men did the same stupid thing.

So actually they loose a lot of their confidence in themselves - but more - they loose the respect of the people around them.

Something you can’t use as a men who wants to have sex for the first time with a nice woman.

Let’s say number 1 is solved now. If you meet a lot of woman, and starts hanging out with them, you will get into conversations with these woman. This is even if you have no or little gameknowledge.

Now you show that you are honest, by telling her you are a virgin. Isn’t this needy behaviour?

In a way you do. Although in my opinion it’s the same as going to the toilet. You say “I should go to the toilet” Is this needy? Of course, but everyone goes to the toilet. Nobody will be surprised by that.

But how you should slip this in a conversation?

Lets suppose you are talking to a woman.

Direct this conversation to relationships.

How should you do this?

By my favourite question: what’s the most romantic thing you have ever done for a man?”

This will make the woman a little bit nervous. Most women aren’t that romantic themselves. They think they are, but when you put them on the spot…..So let them be nervous, and by knowing this, you will a little less nervous

Women are very predictable. They will probably will come with the counterquestion “what’s the most romantic thing you have ever done for a woman”

Tell the truth again, but also tell her “it has never been really romantic, because I never had a long relationship with a woman. I even never had sex. So I can’t say much about that.

Most guys around me all say they already done it. So for many women it is probably not so romantic to start a relationship with someone like me.

Oh. Oh, they really, really, really are going to explain to you, and will go out of their way for you, to explain that that isn’t the case.

“Oh now, it would be so romantic if a men would be a virgin, and his first time would be with me”

At this moment, you will laugh in yourself. A big grin will appear in your head.

Because at this moment you understand it’s all chess. This is your opening, and you know this opening by heart. This will get some of the spike off your nervous endings

Probably the woman you do this conversation with for the first time, won’t be the woman who you gonna have sex with for the first time. You maybe can even count on this. So you should relax a litte bit more. Still all practice baby!

Still we are having a conversation. A conversation what is actually getting somewhere.

To stay out off the friendszone, we we will engage kino (touching her).

We look the woman right in the eye, and we lay our hand on her knee of her hand and we will say

“Thank you, that’s is nice of you. Silence for a bit. Further on.

“I presume you already done it, can I ask you a personal question about that?”

You always can.

“How was your first time? “

Get her to really talk about it. Woman love to talk, it isn’t so hard to get to talk. Ask questions like “how did she know him, how did they get it on, how long she knew him, how old was she, did she like the first time (often she didn’t), if she would look back, does she has a good feeling about it?” etc. A lot of question about her feelings. Your job will be to listen to her, and nod that you understand. Sometimes you lay your hand on her hand, as to support the conversation.

So we are really getting it on now. We are talking with a woman about sex. If nothing works now, you will actually get a glimpse of a womans feelings. So you will always learn from this conversation.

So nice story, talk further and start with your romantic vision.

Say last night you were laying in bed. “and no this wasn’t a wet dream you dirty woman” (sometimes a bit of humour is never wrong), and that you have dreamt about the most romantic thing ever. “It was quite vivid, so I don’t know if I can tell you this”

You will always have to tell.

You are actually lying now, but you are telling a dream. Do you remember your dreams? You do? Last night will provide you with a romantic dream if you are young men and a virgin. If not, you can go with my example. Women are like apes with a computer on top. We have to find a way to disconnect the computer. Talking about romantic dreams, together with time (comfort), and kino, can yust do the trick for you.

For example the dream can be with an attractive female safari guide. There was a strong attraction field between you from the start.

You than ask a question to your woman “Do you have experienced this yourself before?”

Point at yourself or tap on your chest if your doing this (look up Ross Jeffries if you want to know what you are actually doing now)

And you were walking together hand in hand with a half moon (typical details always do well in stories, in this way she will really believe you have dreamt this, a full moon is so common) the attraction was too high, and you both start pulling off clothes from eachother, but than there the savanne was on fire, but the sex was so good, the fire came nearer and nearer, meanwhile wild beasts where jumping over you. So you were lost in the excitement, you want to finish what you started, than….you woke up (bathing in sweat), so you don’t know if you have escaped from the fire.

“But you know what was the strangest thing? I actually had a burn mark on my pj’s when I woke up?”

“No”

“Ok, no, but it still was a nice dream”

She will probably laugh and punch you or something, and you actually did a strong thing.

Mix excitement with fun, you pulled a very strong attraction switch.

This kind of stories will certainly get her excited.

Certainly if you will start again with “Do you have these kind of dreams?”

Yes, you can ask everything now. You have been honest about your feeling, she will be honest about hers. And actually these feelings are very much towards ending your virginity.

You are now deep in the comfortzone. Take her hand, and caress her hand, as she telling her story. We talk more about this in our book Selfconfidence with woman (it’s only in Dutch so don’t bother)

Now after this story, it will be time to harvest. This if she didn’t took her hand away.

“Say, I really can talk so well with you. I feel in a funny way so at ease with you. Do you have the same thing (yes). I want to kiss you, but I don’t want to do this here. Let’s go away to my home (or your home)

If she agrees, this will be al most certainly the end of your virginity.

I wish you and your woman a lot of fun.

If she won’t agrees, don’t fuck yourself up about it. Laugh about yourself. Say “I can always ask. I like you anyway, but apparently you don’t like me enough. This can happen of course, although I think it’s a pity. I am a man, who doesn’t stay crying about it. So I want to ask you if you can help me.

They all want to help you.

”I want you to give me a telephonenumber of a good bachelor female friend. You also put in good word for me. I don’t ask for more.

DEAL??”

After some fondling around they all want to make you and their friends happy.

So the same routine. There is always one. Probably the first.

Besides that, everyone knows of your search, and they want to help you as the nice fellow you are (chance is that you are too nice, and that’s one of the reasons you are a virgin”). The nice fellow who helps other people, so they want to help you too. Certainly if you ask for it. Certainly I you tell other people about your own insecurities. Now people will think “Look that’s a nice fellow, maybe my niece can be something for him”. You can stimulate that.

In the past maybe you were more a give than a taker. With this routine you will get more balance in your life. It is not wrong to give. It also not wrong to take a little. You know for a fact, that giving gives you more joy than taking. Now you won’t ever let people give you anything. So other people feel bad about themselves. They don’t have the fun of giving something to you, because you never take something back! Be social for once, and take somewhat back.

You give other people a better feeling about themselves!

Of course it is like always. You have to do all this. Have a lot of contact with woman, get into this conversation with a woman, take her hand, invite her to your home.

If you don’t do this, you will have to give yourself a hand for ever. :wink:

CU, SmoothDoc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

bro we are gonna need a summary cause no one will read that. i started and quit 3 paragraphs in. no offence but to long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I read it..you seem to put a lot of work into that post..hah, although the most romantic thing you done for a man question would probably lead to girls responding with mediocre things (just thinking of the girls in my social circle)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I was expecting something TOTALLY DIFFERENT out of this post when I saw the title and clicked on it... whatever.

Anyway, yeah, admitting that you're a virgin is a good idea. There are several girls that run around devirginizing guys. That's how they get their kicks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm 
Post of the month winner!

I'm just hoping that there are a lot of things lost in translation here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My honourable Kasabi,

Your reply suggests that you want to say more.

Now write this down of for ever hold your mouse!

Cu,

Smoothdoc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think I'll start saying I'm a virgin just to get his response from the girl.
Wait didn't this post just talk about honesty hahahaha lol

Post subject: mhh
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i think lying is not PVG and will backfire later.
the best ways for virgins to start if you are really one is take the ugliest who never gets any

Post subject: Re: mhh
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
i think lying is not PVG and will backfire later.
the best ways for virgins to start if you are really one is take the ugliest who never gets any

Eh. Isn't a big part of this community about unlocking the keys to getting the women YOU want, and not the women someone ELSE wants? In other words, not settling?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: punkstarrarea51
fake it til u become it?-- by Style

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I read the post. Some good pointers for me. Thanks.