PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

First of all happy new year!
To keep this thing short.
I was out last night partying at some friends place. So the one and only girl in the place, about a 7, has a boyfriend with whom she is going to marry:S And I didn't know that before I starting my sarging on her, and good that I didn't otherwise I might not been gaming her.
So I talked with her a bit and nothing special. Dhv:ed by be the best singer, lol, in the Kareoke but generally was just having fun.
So after 00.00 when we watched the fireworks we stood at the balcony next to eachother just as close to get some kino going, nothing speciall. So everybody went inside to the kitchen and I talked with her for about a minute and then made my move and we kissed and made out a bit.
Although ended soon because she was worried someone might see us. And later in the night we kissed again a couple of times when nobody was there.

Anyway me and my other buddy ended up sleeping at her place but just sleeping. I did kiss her one more time at her place, but then she didn't want to. So I did afc style there going for too much. She probably didn't want to because she was thinking of cheating on her boyfriend.
So I got her number and me and my friend set up a date to see eachother the next day. but didn't see her. So what do you think is the proper thing to do to get me go full monty with this one?
She is not my one itis just so you know, just want to try to go further to learn the Comfort stage better and why not get all the way:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It seemed like you had your mojo working but it just didn't work on her. Probably not your fault at all. Girls in serious relationship can be a real head trip. Your best course of action is too remain cool, calm and collected and not worry. The girl is most likely in a LTR that has cooled down and she's using you (not intentionally) to validate herself again--could be a LSE chick--but not the kind of girl who is going to leave her BF.

Way to many fish in the sea to worry about the ones that have already been hooked. I bet if you act the way you did around her and apply that to a single girl you'll get what ya want.

Don't know if this you, but for some reason a lot of guys feel much more relaxed around girls that already have BF and tend to go after them but with little to no success.

Cheers.