PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I am new to the forum, I have been reading about game for about a month now, but I work a lot and hadn't really had the chance to go out sarging properly until last night. Before that I went out to a few partys/events like to houses, the pub and bowling just with friends and tried some of the stuff. It seemed to work great and I got a couple numbers and a couple makeouts. I also got a couple bad rejections/responses too however (mostly to badly placed negs and waiting for a response). So anyways last night I went out with some friends to a bar/club (none of them know about the game - there is one guy who I would consider a natural but he doesn't know why what he does works - I tried to tell him about it but hes not super interested, but I figure he still makes a good wing). Anyways there were a lot of different social circles in the place and I live in a small town unfortunatley so there are quite a few complexities but I will try and make this as objective as possible and maybe you guys can help me with some observations.

First of all I should say that I am not the best looking guy, I tend to have soft features and a slim frame that take away from my masculinity, and all the girls that have ever complimented me have said I am "cute" (as opposed to hot) - although some of my ex's have said I was hot once they got to know me more lol. But I do think I have good social skills and have always done ok with women (I just want to do better!).

So we roll into the club a bit early, I wanted to get a table so that we could open sets and bring them back to us. Right away I got huge socialproff because I knew a whole bunch of the girls that were dancing from uni, and a bunch of them came up and hugged me, one kissed me on the cheek leaving a big lipstick mark - perfect! haha. Anyways so I start dancing right away and getting introduced to the people that I don't know yet. I started playfully teasing each new girl I met and was off to an awesome start. After a while went and got a drink hung wiht my boys and got us a better table up near the front with all the girls. At this point there were probably 3 different social groups I had ins to and I was introducing them all and opening more sets. Got my boys out on the dance floor and they were all having good times with there girls. Except this one friend I have he has no approach anxiety but he is really creepy and akward and freaks chciks out. He has long hair and a rat stash I keep trying to get him to shave (even used that as an opening line - "me and my friend are arguing and need a female opinion, should he shave his moustache - and point - 90% say yes but hes still not convinced!) Anyways I digress.

So I think my first mistake is that I didn't have a clear target, I was kind of just testing girls and seein who was more into me - that led me to working on quite a few different girls in different sets and kind of bouncing between them. Whats your opnion on this - I feel like if I pick one girl I am going to telegraph too much interest and lose her, whereas if I can mix it up I will have more social proof and perhaps a jealousy plotline? There was this one girl, she was only like a 7 but you know sometimes a certain look can boost them up to an ideal for you. I got off to a good start because she bumped me and I was like "watch it what do u think u own the place" then we were joking from then on that she was the owner and that she needed to clean the place up because it was grungy etc. Danced with her for awhile and her friend really liked my sunglasses and kept taking them to dance with and shit. Anyways I just was stacking really well but then I would run out of things to say and get into this fluff talk shit of what do you do etc. Is that ok to resort to or what? Also holy shit is it ever hard not to "peck" in a large and loud club! Is this really a cardinal sin because I kept trying to make my self stop but kept doing it! I find if i try and speak to loud I spit, I guess not drinking as much can help with controlling this.

Anyways I went away from the one chick for a bit and was just dancing havng fun with lots of others and started gaming this other chick who was pretty cute but a bit boring. Later on I went up to the one girl and was like do u wanna play a game (was going to do the 5 questions game) and she was like "no" and being really bitchy. I kept trying to plow but it was obvious she wasn't in to it so I just got out of there. I just don't understand how one minute the chick can like be really into you then 5 min later its like you never met. Anyways the rest of the night was really fun I opened quite few more sets but couldn't get past the attraction phase, and definatley could't isolate for comfort. I had a few more chicks be like really into the conversation then boom I lose them. I can't help but feeling that I am coming off as "try hard". How do you avoid this and make things seem more natural? Got one number by the end of the night but I must have accidently not pushed save cuz it wasnt in my phone today. The girls that gave it to me was tlaking about how she wanted to see me again and add me on facebook too. Not sure if I will talk to her tho.

Sorry this is so long - I know there is a lot here and I could write more but I don't want to overdo it (if I haven't already)! Let me know what you guys think - I would really appreciate any advice you might have! I am moving to a new city soon and wanna get my game tight so I can start on the right foot and build a good social circle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Man I didn't realize how long that post was.. shit! Anyways I wanted to add that I went out the next night (last night) and things were really working for me I got 3 makeouts w/ numbers and an F close. One of the makeout chicks was really hot the other 2 were ok and the F close was quite cute (shes calling me to come over after work tonight haha) but damn yeah it was just one of those nights where things were rolling well. Even tho I messed up a lot (should have took home the hottest one but she got too drunk and left early) it was still awesome. Anyways I would still appreciate answers to some of the points I discussed before but it just shows you how different it can be night to night - damn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: rippedstrongbuff
Not sure if I'd be able to tell you anything you don't already know, cause' it seems like you've said most of it already.

But I will say that I think one of the best things you did was focus on the whole group. If you were to give any form of devoted attention to the single set shortly after meeting her, it can almost always be translated into desire in a naive girls mind. (She believes what she wants even if it isn't necessarily the case.)

However, when you broaden your attention to account for each individual in the group this is almost never going to happen. On top of the matter, when you diversify your mindfulness the girl is more likely to pay attention to you and not feel like you are aware of it, leaving the chance for you to further build up your image in her mind.