PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have an older FB, a 5 really, better with the lights down. She fulfils a need, but I don't know if it's a positive or negative effect on my self-esteem. I've always thought it's better to be getting something than nothing. I have a feeling women sense desperation, like a dog smells fear; when I'm getting sex, I think I project a more desirable aura. The rule of vicious circles or genetic determinism: men getting sex are more desirable to the female population, they're seen as genetically desirable, and vice versa.

At the same time I don't wanna hang around the small waves inshore, as Style did, wanna get out and catch the big ones. Whaddyagonnado?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: BenZonaa129
Pheremones naturally attract girls to you. The more sex you have, the more pheremones you release, and therefore you have more sex. Sex is good for your sex life. I think that you should want to keep your sex life in full throtle.

Lets put it like this: No sex is bad for your sex life.

The only downside is that some girls can sense that you have been having sex, and will call you out on it. (again, the pheomones).

Hope this helps.
~Kurent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree that some sex is better than no sex. You are just more confident and secure when you aren't desparate. I have had 2 FB's in my life for almost 2 years and others come and go. Just this week I got a new one so that makes three. It gives me more confidence to sarge. Are they perfect? No, but they are practice.

Cheers
FAB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Fuck buddies are always a good thing ...its better than no sex period!!!
Just always use condoms and THE PILL
the only bad thing about fuck buddies is that you might get pregnant!
So be warned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: NukesRcool
Although I've recently burned all my bridges with fuck buddies, I highly recommend them. Like the others are saying, one is better than none. I like having one around because it's a way to make myself feel better being with someone, regardless of how they look. I'm not too sure about the pheromone thing, though. I think it has more to do with self confidence than anything else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

They beat masturbation, I'd rather have a live female body on me rather than a hand. I'd stick with the FB try to get a hotter one so u can feel less shame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

well i think its unanimous.. get some!! get some good practice in bed and u will be a god amongst men :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ima kinda wondering the same thing. You guys say "get some" but at what level do you draw the line? I slept with like a HB4 (on my scale) Has a kid,kinda saggy tits, and doesn't shave... the other day and she wants to keep fuckin but I'm soooo not attracted its hard...

Do I just make myself so i get practice or just pass and wait for the next...

j

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:45 am 
Dedicated Member

ive had some ugly ass FBs and although after i fuck em once i pass and blow em off, a week or two later i regret it haha. so keep the connection alive but dont fuck them unless you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well I guess I'm the only one to disagree.

First off a 5? I mean, I dunno about your scale but 6 or 6.5 is pretty much the limit lol...

I don't think women can sex through pheromones whether you are having sex, and how would that make you more attractive to her.

Being aggressive to get some (since you haven't had any in a while) can be a good thing, while obviously being desperate is not good. But I don't think I'd ever be THAT desperate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

The only thing to be careful of is the fact you might not get out and sarge because you're thinking you'll always have the FB.

The idea of pick up is to be able to get HB8+ FBs if you want them.

I say put the HB5 on hold, and give yourself a reason to go and practice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Monkeyman727
Im actually in the same kind of situation right now, I got this girl who is willing, but Im really not that attracted to her, Nothing bad about her or anything she just doesn't do it for me.

She keeps inviting me over to her apartment and wants to go drinking, we have made out a couple of times and I can tell she is ready to take it up to the next level physically but I work with her which can complicate things and I dont want her to think its an actual relationship because that is not what I want.

Good thing is I have already established that Im a guy who needs space and I hate a girl who needs a lot of attention.

So do I nail her and make sure she knows im not in it for the relationship or do I let her emotions die out?

Like you said somethings better then nothing, but im kind of on the fence with this one.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ima kinda wondering the same thing. You guys say "get some" but at what level do you draw the line? I slept with like a HB4 (on my scale) Has a kid,kinda saggy tits, and doesn't shave... the other day and she wants to keep fuckin but I'm soooo not attracted its hard...

Do I just make myself so i get practice or just pass and wait for the next...
Sounds disgusting if I am honest mate, you should really ditch her and get someone better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i have a fb she wants more though, I feel bad, she wants to go out on dates, vacations and drives, if it was a few months ago I would have been fine, but I'm planning on making a huge move rent is 3 times as much and I'm taking a month off for vacation to do some solo traveling.

Im much more productive without an fb though

My innerself really comes out too around people knowing I can get some whenever i want, and Im truly an asshole. I gotta work on it.

Blogs and summaries of everything I have learned and field tested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Eh--I'd rather respect myself in the morning than stuck my dick in the pussy of an unappealing she-beast.

Have some standards man. Unless she is cool as hell and fun to be around or an incredible lay, don't do it. The last booty call I made was a solid 6.5-7 and I felt like taking a shower afterwards.

My rule is...if I don't want to have sex with her after I jerk off, I shouldn't have sex with her.

in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.