PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok this isnt really a routine or anything like that, it just kinda happened, while i #closed this hb9 the other night, while she was givin me her number she missed out on the last digit (accidently cause she was distracted), anyways for some random reason, b4 she blurted it out i go

ME: WOAH woah, hang on, before u give me the last number lets make a bet, if i can guess the last number in 3 shots, u owe me a drink...if i dont get it, i owe u a drink? deal?

HB9: hahah, yea your on..

ME:ok lets make this intresting, ill call the number instead of asking you, if your phone rings within 3 trys, then i win, if some1 else picks up then..obviously i lose

HB9: hahaha sounds great :D

ME: ok lets go

i dont realise y i did this, but it just kinda happened, i called 1 number and put it on loudspeaker (we where in a nice quite area so we could hear) and sum dude picked up, after jking around with him saying shit like.."hmm so are u sure ur not the girl sitting next to me" i hung up, the second time i hit it spot on!! very very lucky, so i was sippin my free drink while this girl was laughin her ass off at the guy i called response

ok now i know this is totally werid, and could be seen as a waste of time, but mayb theres someway to incorprate it into a routine? not sure, it was very succesful for me considering i ended up k-closing her later on and was referred to as the wild 1 all night

so yea i just thought it was intresting and id share it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The problem is the odds are stacked against you, so more often than not you're gonna be the one buying the drink.
There are quite a few routines for getting free drinks if you look around.
Also i cant see this being ideal for most situations, if you're in comfort and # closing, probably best to stick to the comfort building rountines. But we all do things different.
But nice job on the creative side though, good to see it worked for you, try it again next time and tell us how it goes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice work dude. I can tell you are getting comfortable at the game and coming up with spontaneous ideas. The game is at its most fun when you don't have to use your canned stuff. Although this move is alittle risky coz the odds are against you and you don't want to buy a girl a drink. However, you can somehow play your way out and tell her you'll get her the drink next time you see her if you did lose the bet.

-Folo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yea its not really a "get free drink" trick, it was really spontaneous, like folo said, im gettin really comfortable so just seein where certain things take me, i know alot of routines to get free drinks out of girls, but i dont know i just thought id post this and see if any1 had ideas on how 2 tweak it or anything, i just found it intresting and thought id share :D thanks for the feedback aswell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi,

Can you guys list the names of the routines your are talking about so I can look them up in the search?

I know the 5 question game but I don't have any other I am starting out on the community.

Thanks