PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So my hair was getting really shaggy and looking unkept and it was to say the least boring. I went to this place I haven't gone to before, they are a profesional hair and color company I guess they go to competions and stuff so it was a pretty legit place. I walk in there looking like a total scrub. My hair was sweaty and gross from working out an hour prior, I was wearing dirty torn jeans and a dirty white anti-flag T-shirt.

I got to the front desk and the lady went and got my stylist. She was a blond HB 7.5 with a fake tan. I'm usually not a huge fan of blonds but I figured what they hell, if i can pickup now then i can pick up naked (I plan on trying that sometime actually :D ). The second I decided to sarge her I put my pretty little smile on and thrust my chest out. The very fact that I could look like shit and still be full of energy and confident obviously came off as a DHV.

I told her I wanted something completely new. I wanted her to chop all my hair off and do what she does best, I trusted her. I started off with a few small subtle negs. I was talking to her about some book I'm reading and she told me she loves to read. I told her she didn't look like the type (basicly calling her an average ditzy blond) and instantly she started defending herself and trying to prove herself to me. I told her I was just teasing her and played around with her some more. I ran a few routines but basicly just fluff talked the whole night throwing in DHV stories here and there. It's hard making yourself look like the cool guy when you are in your shit clothes with tin foil and other hair product sticking off your head.

Over all we both had fun talking to each other and thats what this game is all about. I flat ou told her that she was fun to talk to and I would love to talk some more, she jumped at the chance to hand me her number. The price came to 55 and I told her I only brought 50. She knocked the price down to 45 and flashed me a smile, I apologized for not being able to give her a tip at the moment but promised I would make it up some other way and gave her a small wink and left.

Just goes to show, you don't have to look your best to get the girl, sometimes best case scenario is to look your worst. You just have to know when to do it, in this case I lucked out. Just in case you were wondering my hair turned out great and we were both quite proud, she called it her "masterpiece" :D .

Thanks for reading,
peace,
Rabble.