PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What would you rather get first: a girls phone number or her facebook? Why?

Personally I would go for the phone #, and after she gives it to me then say "let me have your email too". Because if she gives her # she wouldnt mind giving out her email.

If she says "I have PMS today and am not comfortable giving out my #" I would then try to get her facebook/email.

What do you guys think?

"don't listen to this creeper reputation bullshit, girls like to get hit on / get attention, don't be afraid to do so, girls forgive advances, but they NEVER FORGIVE PUSSIES" - from pumpington

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I always go for the number first, and I avoid asking for the email to make sure that I don't come off as creepy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Women seem to have no problem giving out emails or facebook info, why do you think it would be creepy to ask for an email?
Quote:
I always go for the number first, and I avoid asking for the email to make sure that I don't come off as creepy.

"don't listen to this creeper reputation bullshit, girls like to get hit on / get attention, don't be afraid to do so, girls forgive advances, but they NEVER FORGIVE PUSSIES" - from pumpington

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Women seem to have no problem giving out emails or facebook info, why do you think it would be creepy to ask for an email?
Quote:
Considering the fact that most people check their phones constantly and their emails far less frequently, it seems that asking for the email address really would be a waste of time. I feel like it would come off as an attempt to gain information about the person instead of a technique to further positive communication. Why wouldn't you just go for the #?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

For my last g/f I didn't bother getting her number the night i met her. But, because i was a friend of a friend, I added her to facebook the next day and got the number thru chat.

Be wary of using FB if you don't know the girl at all. She may think it's creepy. Use referent networking to add her to FB. Make sure she VIVIDLY understands the connection you have to her through social networking.

Eg. My ex's best friend slept with my best friend.

She is able to make this connection. If it's her long lost ex-cousin in law that you are friends with on facebook cause you met her once at a party DON'T add her to facebook this way. Just go for the digits.

Getting her Facebook first if you have a connection shows non-neediness and differentiates you from the rest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do this:

Set-up your phone to put her # in. Go to facebook and get her to add you. Once that's done, then say: "and put your # in here."

Works like a charm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Here is an interesting older thread about FB game...

fun-post-facebook-game-vt15835.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: jsantiago47@ymail.com
Quote:
What would you rather get first: a girls phone number or her facebook? Why?

Personally I would go for the phone #, and after she gives it to me then say "let me have your email too". Because if she gives her # she wouldnt mind giving out her email.

If she says "I have PMS today and am not comfortable giving out my #" I would then try to get her facebook/email.

What do you guys think?
from what i heard to get a girls number fairly easy, is to ask for her email...and while she is writing her email, ask for her number and she will write it down. why? cause you put her on the yes ladder. So now that you asked for one thing and she said yes, she wil think ok my number to thats fine. I would go with this approach, but i perfer numbers cause you get a mmore immediate answer, then what you would internet...my opinion

No not really....
Oh come on theres nothing i just wanted to talk to you. Whats your name?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Phone# = quick and easy access to a person to person confrontation. Also, girls are more attached on the phone than a guy is attached to finding hot women.

Facebook = countless times of waiting for the girl to reply and AMOGing her until you get her to go out with you. She probably has a life and won't go on FB as much.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Bro

I think you have a point...

Once a girl is on the yes ladder she'll keep going.
Quote:

from what i heard to get a girls number fairly easy, is to ask for her email...and while she is writing her email, ask for her number and she will write it down. why? cause you put her on the yes ladder. So now that you asked for one thing and she said yes, she wil think ok my number to thats fine. I would go with this approach, but i perfer numbers cause you get a mmore immediate answer, then what you would internet...my opinion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Phone# = quick and easy access to a person to person confrontation. Also, girls are more attached on the phone than a guy is attached to finding hot women.

Facebook = countless times of waiting for the girl to reply and AMOGing her until you get her to go out with you. She probably has a life and won't go on FB as much.
Change "AMOGing her" to "DHVing and profile peacocking" and this statement will be spot on.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: jsantiago47@ymail.com
Quote:
Bro

I think you have a point...

Once a girl is on the yes ladder she'll keep going.
Quote:

Thanks guy

No not really....
Oh come on theres nothing i just wanted to talk to you. Whats your name?