Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well, even just saying 'hi' is an opener. An opener is just the first thing you say when you want to meet a person. So you always need an opener. You just choose what is best for you. I prefer to use different openers every time and just make fun. Once I start a convo by asking a crazy opinion, another time I just try more of a direct approach, another time I use a situational opener, ... I don't get obsessed by trying to close the girl. The first thing that matters to me is to have fun by starting a fun conversation with a girl; make her laugh; tease her; ... . Closing her is not my obsession. Of course, if I close her it is even better. But I think the mindset should be to have fun yourself and enterain the girl also. Closing is the second goal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:19 am 
Dedicated Member

We are beating this horse to death :o . Kudos for the guys who do not use CANNED OPENERS for the others there is nothing wrong in using them so long as you are comfortable.

Is there anyone who could lock this thread now :lol: :lol: