PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:53 am 

I went out to a bar/club again for some practice. I was all by myself so I opened up a all guy set while going in and they seemed nice, good social proof. It appeared that one of the guys tried to find a good "wingman" as he called it, of course I was happy about that but it turned out that he had no idea of what a wing is or anything about the game.

That night I saw some strange shit it was kind of like a rock bar and it was a great SPAM, one of the guys in the group (a real AFC) got a girl snuggling up against him in notime and he didnt take it anywhere, I was so tempted to steal his girl just for the sake of it. It was painful how many IOIs he got and how easily he could have closed. The darn guy just never pulled the trigger. So I spotted a pair of girls standing at the side of our table (1 meter away) and I said to one of the guys that that is a great set (he didnt get it and started doing signlanguage at them). So the guy challenged me to bring the girls over.

Naturally I went in and started the conversation with a situational opener.
Ezo: Hey that guy over there think that you are really cute, could you find it in your heart to talk to him for like five seconds, he is really shy.
HB7: We like guys that make the first move.
Ezo: Hey thats obvious, hes kind of lost, the man is too drunk. Oh thats a nice tatoo, what does it mean?

Enter the AMOG, an entire group enters talking to the girls and me, I grab the leadership by telling them to take our picture (great to keep a camera around btw!). Luckily the AMOG tries to pick-up the other girl and I get an unexpected wing!

HB7: Its a fairy, I like fairytales.
Ezo: Yeah, ok. Im sure you are the spiritual kind of girl, I can just get totally fascinated by magic. Im literally spellbound for the entire show.
HB7: OMG me too.
Ezo: (He he gotcha!) I used to perform some tricks at kids parties but it was a long time ago, maybe you saw me do some tricks at the table.
HB7: Yeah.
Great she had been checking me out. Wonderful! IOI!
Ezo: Well, those were lame compared to the rest. What kind of rock music are you into? Old school or modern?
HB7: A mixture, there is good music everywhere.

One of the guys from my all guys set comes in and tells the girl that I was supposed to bring them there. There is no way I can tell him to get lost without losing value since Im supposed to be his friend. He even tells the girl that Im supposed to be his wingman. Damn guy! Anyway he orders a beer and goes back to his table. I try to recover by:
Ezo: Well, that guy, hes kind of drunk as you see, I dont really know him so well, in fact I met him outside by the entrance...
HB7: Really? Thats cool.

Ezo: I love music, I cannot live without it, I like bla bla bla... Maybe you have heard about that band.
HB7: Yeah I went to the live concert last year.
Ezo: No way, thats great, Ive found a thinking person, now you suddenly got some value, I cant even talk to you anymore. (Backturn)
She reinitiates the conversation. IOI

Fluff talk for some time. Her friend comes by to tell them something. Another friend that I hadnt seen before.
The girl turns to me.
HB7: Hey I gotta make a call, but will you be here in 15 minutes?
Ezo: Well, Ill be around. Youll find me. BTW didnt you forget something?
HB7: What?
Ezo: Kiss goodbye (points at cheek).
HB7: kiss.

So I go into another set with a girl with huuuuuuge boobs. (She reminded me of the Rancor so I didnt take it further. Anyways, I spend some time around, not really waiting by the bar so it takes about 1 hour until I see the girl again (not true I saw her in line for the ladies bathroom which took like 20 minutes). So she passes me and I say something like, hey.

HB7: Yeah everythings allright.
Ezo: Whatever, having fun, starting some kino.
HB7: Yeah, my friends are leaving, losers.
Ezo: Im leaving too, but put your number in (handing her the phone).
HB7: Ok. Number close.
Ezo: Running Styles evolution phase shift routine.
Kissclose.

Exit the PUA.

Love

Ezo