Post subject: Need help for mall game
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

First time poster, so please go easy on me. No, strike that: don’t go easy on me.

I’m 40, divorced, 3 kids. After two years smoking dope on the couch I’ve finally started dating again. I’ve had some luck, but not with women I’ve really liked. Until now. I met this 43 year old woman, who I’m totally into. She’s attractive, funny and intelligent. And she’s super old school. Likes me holding the door, lighting her cigarettes, helping her with her jacket, etc. Plus she thinks feminists have ruined civilization.

First date was drinks and ended with a hug. Second date, in a park, ended with my giving her a peck on the cheek and her asking me out for a third date. On the third date I just KNEW I had to make a real move. But I froze, so didn’t. Strangely enough, she agreed to see me again. I helped her hang up some lamps in her new house when suddenly, out of the blue, I found the balls to kiss her. She reciprocated, tongue and all. She took off her blouse (but kept bra on) while we kissed for a longish time. At one point, my hand went for her crotch. She pushed away the hand but kept kissing me. Next date we went for a walk, holding hands, and it ended with us kissing again (but not as passionately as the first kiss).

I then texted her, asking her out again. No reply. I waited five days before trying my luck again. I wanted to take her on a mall date. She’s said she likes watching people, so I thought I could take her to the mall and we could do the thing where we watch other couples, commenting on them. Thing is, I might have over sold the whole thing. Here is the text:

Me: “I want to see you again. I know this game we should play. Has to be somewhere with loads of people around. Are you free Saturday or Monday?”
Her (instant reply): “Yay! I love games. Let’s play on Monday. Hugs and kisses.”
Me: “Great. I’ll text you the details. Looking forward to seeing you.”

Now, I think she’s expecting something more than just us commenting on other people. So: can anyone of you think of a funny “game” I can play with this woman at a mall? Any suggestions much appreciated.

Last edited by Dane40 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

See who can say the meanest things about passers-by. Saw rsdjulien do it in a video. Looks like a blast and you get to talk about bodies and sexy stuff and be "bad" together.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks, man. That sounds like a good idea.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:46 pm 

There's a game you can play in large cities in the mornings...

"Still up or Just up?"

You people watch and try to determine if they just got up and are starting the day, or if they had a large night and haven't gone to bed yet.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Right, so I took her to the mall two days ago and we played this game called People Watching Bingo. It was great fun. Pointing out people to one another, discussing whether or not they were alcoholics, virgins, etc. really created a nice SPAM. We often had to lean in to whisper, making good opportunities for kino.

Long story short, we ended up in a car park. We were making out up against her car, kissing like crazy teenagers. Again my hand went for her crotch, and this time she didn’t push it away. She kept rubbing against it until she came. She said she wanted me inside her and started sucking my fingers which REALLY turned me on. But then she had to go pick up her dog, so I still haven’t nailed her. I’m seeing her again in a few days (at my place), so there’s still hope. But I’m sort of running out of patience.

Anyway, I really recommend people watching games at the mall. I had great fun, and I think that turned her on. I used to think that being funny could get you girls… but maybe having fun is more important. Maybe you shouldn’t try to entertain girls. If she sees that YOU are having fun, you become attractive rather than amusing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Finally nailed her, so hooray for me. Things really started moving after the mall date. Thanks for your input.