Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:33 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
These are stereotypes but generally true:

1. Tall.
2. Not very bright.
3. Promiscuous.
Having been with a fashion/runway model she was all three. She was 5'10", made dumb decisions (which caused all sorts of drama), and was quite promiscuous (sext happen within the first hour of texting her).
Breathe, converse . . . there's a human being in front of you.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:37 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
Beautiful women get hit a lot, what are you talking about, to the point they do not even get on the dancefloor sometimes, they do not want to be bothered, kasabi as you may know most newbies here are afc, social rejects... Most hot women get approach by confident naturals, and they heard it all, you got a be somehow different...What makes you different from every other dude than approach them? those are the dudes that get in.
Hot/beautiful girls get loads of attention but don't get approached as often as average looking girls do.
Quote:
Now there is the 1% of girls that do not get approach at all, cause the guy goes "she is to hot why even waste my time" but that is the minority...
More the majority. Remember most guys aren't into pickup. I remember before I got into pickup I thought the same thing as I thought all hot girls where taken and what have you. Now that I grown more as a person and gotten into pickup I learned that hot girls are more likely to be single than average looking girls and for me at least hot girls are easier to game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:38 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
Quote:
"Modeling" is a job, not a a description of attractiveness.
Runway fashion modeling is a job that requires above average, even exceptional, attractiveness. Examples illustrate a concept. :twisted:
Not really. The runway model that I slept with was attractive but didn't have above average looks by any means.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:52 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Quote:
Beautiful women get hit a lot, what are you talking about, to the point they do not even get on the dancefloor sometimes, they do not want to be bothered, kasabi as you may know most newbies here are afc, social rejects... Most hot women get approach by confident naturals, and they heard it all, you got a be somehow different...What makes you different from every other dude than approach them? those are the dudes that get in.
Hot/beautiful girls get loads of attention but don't get approached as often as average looking girls do.
Quote:
Now there is the 1% of girls that do not get approach at all, cause the guy goes "she is to hot why even waste my time" but that is the minority...
More the majority. Remember most guys aren't into pickup. I remember before I got into pickup I thought the same thing as I thought all hot girls where taken and what have you. Now that I grown more as a person and gotten into pickup I learned that hot girls are more likely to be single than average looking girls and for me at least hot girls are easier to game.

Well, i respectfully disagree specially in clubs... Shit Jurupa and kasabi may be right, now that i think about it, they put themselves into situation were they can not get hit a lot logistically, with her friends, in corners etc... But they get lots of attention... When they get out of those situations even for a second they get hit a lot in a club environment, outside of the club may be different.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction