PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today, I decided, was it. I couldnt very well, in good concious pass up the wonderful opportunity to break the sarging barrier. It was a sargers dream, a place made for fun where everyones hopped up on adrenaline and asking random people questions is the norm, where hot girls roam the streets in large packs and singles and doubles. I was going to a theme park.

The new came kinda late so I didnt really have time to get anything prepared. I hadnt gotten an hair cut in four months and I was trying not to shave (I want a goatee damn it!). I pea****ed with my diffrent colored contacts (right eye blue and left eye green), some strange colored high tops, some jeans with a orange flame going down the side and a white t shirt that said mecca. And DOn Deigo garcia had taught me I refused to make this outcome based sarging so I took the element of outcome away. I didnt bring my phone, a pen or paper. Theres no way I myself could have gotten a number. I was up late the night before, studying DHV's, praticing openers and generally psyching myself out for what was to come.

We got there, my family and I (we usually end up splitting up and I figured I could go it alone) and we went on some rides. After the third rollercoaster and no sarges in sight (never any cute girls close to us in the line and couldnt ditch family to sarge just yet) I decided to try a diffrent tactic. I was walking up to random people and asking for directions I didnt need, I was asking girls "Hey is the food here good?" and than after hearing them answer leaving (they werent targets, mostly too young or too old, it was mainly a mini newbie mission). After some of this without hesitation I could feel that I had the confidence it took to sarge. One ride we went on, a water rapids ride had no line and when we were seated on the raft we were seated with three hotties (It was me, my uncle and my brother). I sat next to a six that would have looked much nice if she wasent having a particularily bad outbreak of acne at the time. However, right across from me was a 8 wearing a white t shirt. She was my target.

Of course, as far as problems went I had a big one. My target was sitting next to my brother: A natural who trains for strong man competitions and is natually ****y and funny/ultimate amog. I calmed myself, closed my eyes buckled myself into the raft, trying to remember my training. I searched for fear, but none was found. I was about to do it, I was about to sarge for my first time! Knowing I had to work on the obstacle first I introduced myself to the six with acne.

SWK (me):Hello, Im streetwise keen.
Six: Hello, my name is (I didnt hear her)
SWK (looking at the eight while trying not to have to open the phantom quiet third friend): Hey you guys been on this ride before?
Eight: Yeah.
SWK: Damn. I was hoping to have the advantage.

By now the ride entered its first dip and my side (me and the six) was splashed pretty hard.

SWK (to six): I should have told you that IM cursed and by sitting next to you I have guaranteed that you will leave here looking like you entered a wet t shirt contest.

The six was taken aback, shocked by what I had said and than pushed me. 1st IOI.

SWK: Damn girl! Youre pretty violent arent ya? Trying to touch me and I dont even know your name!

Eight: Her name is (blank)

Now I know theres going to be a problem with the sarge. The eight had it all wrong, she though I was trying for the six when I was actually trying to disarm the obstacle!! I was ignoring the eight and she hadnt butted in so I couldnt neg her! She was trying to set me up with her friend! I needed something, and quick!

SWK: WOw thats messed up girl. You give me her name and you dont even tell me yours. Thats some pretty rude stuff.

Yeah, as a neg it sucked but I was working on the fly here and I didnt know how long the ride would last.

Eight: My name is ______.

I now had to DHV, so I went for it.

SWK: You know what this ride reminds me of (eights name here)?

Eight: What?

Of course, I was lucky it was a rafting ride and I had been white water rafting before so I told the story with a little tweaking.

SWK: This one time I was running the rapids of Yoesmitie. We were running these particularily dangerous rapids that were 4's and fives. I had to slow down because I was rowing too hard and everyone else in the boat couldnt keep up with me (dhv strength). Well we were going down the most dangerous rapids on the course: The fluffy *****. I laughed at the name but the guide warned me not to make fun of the ***** because in his words "The *****'ll get ya." (a little humor for comfort) Well, sure enough we go through as the lead raft and make it out fine and than looked back just in time to almost see the other raft almost capsize!! Three people had fallen off including this girl that liked me (phantom social proof). All of them were paniking and the guide was trying to settle them down and the girl that liked me kept telling me to jump in a save her. Of course, I couldnt and even if I could their guide would get them in soon enough. They were all picked up fine, no injuries.

During the story I had the girls captivated, especially the six next to me. She had taken off her seat belt and was facing my way, almost staring.

Of course, I know I needed to find a way to isolate the target but I couldnt. Next thing I knew the ride had ended and we were disembarking! I left them with a goodbye (how would I have done it? Asked to go with her or ask her to go with me on another ride and than after tried to isolate?). Well after, my brother whom I perviously thought to be the unadelterated god of pick up did something he has never done, he congradulated me on a job well done. After he asked why I didnt get the girls number when it was obvious I could and I explained I wanted the one next to him.

Infused with the confidence of a semi successful sarge (even though I didnt get the one I wanted I could have closed the six and gotten her number, and I purposely didnt. That had never happened to me before and the power I felt from chosing not to get a phone number was overpowering because before I was lucky to get whatever). So on the next ride I sarged a three mixed set in a line. It was two 7's blonde and a guy. The guy didnt seem to be either of their boyfriends but I knew I needed to open him up to.

SWK: Hey you guys. I have a question. You see, Im the advanced scouting party sent out to test this ride to see if its ok for my easily scared neice to come on (shows Im brave and I care for my neice). So, you guys ridden this ride before?"

Guy: Actually no we usually pass this ride up!
Girl 1: Yeah
SWK: Hrm, thats no help. Maybe I should send you guys first and than you can be my foward scouts and tell me what the ride is about when you get out!
Girl 2: (in angry annoyed tone) Why dont you just ride it yourself and see?

At this point the line was really short so we were almost to the front and I didnt really want to deal with any attitude so I just said "Have a nice day." and turned back around.

Of course, in addition to sarging I redid the newbie mission, I made it a point to talk and joke around with ride operators/people working there and I even asked a guy if a table was free, something I was never able to do.

Any criticism/comments?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:50 am 
Dedicated Member

Alright, so my only point has to do with the end of the ride. Isolation would have been easy at this point if you had an IVD (like the CUBE or S.Fields) prepared. Just look at your target and say "You seem like a fun girl. I'd like to try something with you. I have to go hang out with my family in a minute, but in the meantime come sit with me." Then walk up to a bench and sit down. If she doesn't walk over and sit down, no big deal. You tried the isolation and it's good practice for next time. But if she does, you can continue your game in peace and she'll never realize you've just spent the last fifteen minutes CUBEing her when you said you could only sit for a minute.

Monkey Method utilizes very early isolation. In most cases, you need to establish a second artificial time constraint (more urgent than your previous because you've already spent time with her friends), in order to allay her fears and get her more comfortable. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Where can I find the best example of the cube?

Post subject: Re
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, isolation may have been possible if it werent for the extremely long exit. To leave the ride you need to walk a way and I couldnt really talk with her while walking (the path wasent wide enough to walk next to her) Besides I spent too much time on the obstacle. Though I think the DHV worked on the eight it was a first sarge and I was a little confused on what to do.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:37 am 

Quote:
Where can I find the best example of the cube?
Here is a samll version of the cube:

First say to the girl, “I have an intuition about you… you know, I can tell you deep insights about you just be asking you three questions.”

When she’s hooked, tell her, “Great, imagine you were driving in the desert and you see a cube.”

First ask her, “How big is the cube?”

Next ask her, “What color is it?”

And next ask her, “Is it something that you can see through or is it solid?”

Now tell her, “Awesome… now, let’s add a ladder. Where is the ladder in relation to the cube?”

Get her answer. Now tell her, “So let’s add one more thing to your picture. Let’s add a horse. What type of horse is it? Where is the horse in relation to everything in your picture?”

Once she answers, tell her, “Wow… interesting… okay. Are you ready to find out what all of this means?”

Have her agree. Then give her the analysis of what it all means.

Tell her, “The cube represents what you think of yourself.” Now give her an analysis. If the cube is large, it means she has a big ego or talkative or the leader of her group (just make something up)… if the cube is small it means she can be shy or that she’s down to earth.

The color of her cube can represent her personality – red and she’s passionate, yellow and she’s happy, blue and she’s profound. If it’s a swirl of colors, it means she’s energetic. Just make it up.

Now tell her about the ladder. The ladder represents her friends. If the ladder is close to the cube or extremely large, it means she holds her friends as very important. If the ladder is flying around in the sky, it means she has trouble keeping friends… if the ladder is on the floor, it means her friends tend to be casual… again, just make the analysis up as you go.

Now tell her about the horse. The horse represents her lover. If the horse is a stallion, it means she wants a strong, powerful lover. If the horse is a mare, she wants a gentle, nurturing lover. If the horse is near the cube, it means her lovers are loyal and committed. Again, just make the analysis up.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:15 pm 

* My opinion about the cube:

+ It is great.
+Girls love it.

- You can make a cold reading using the material you just heard from that girl

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject: The cube
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The cube works like magic. I used it at a party once after I had already opened a girl talking to some friends on a couch. She was upset because her boyfriend wasn't there. While I was running the cube on her, her bf showed up but she completely ignored him because she was so into my analysis (girls love hearing about themselves). He finally stormed off as my friends watched in aw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:07 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
I think it's pretty good! Better than me sarging at work! LOL! I like how you sarged and had a great attitude. Reading this thread made me realize it's not impossible for a girl to be attracted to you. See, I'm having alittle problem with the ladies. I'm a pessimistic and only view things in black and white. When a girl tells me that she's busy, or she's out for lunch, or she'll call me back (I take this as an IOD). Why? I dunno! I think I suck in the phone game really but good at the texting game. I'm not gonna load my problems unto you but great sarging!

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Pal,

The best tip I can give is watch some David X. Check out WizardKings channel on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/WizardKing78
It'll give you an inner game boost. It's perfect for newbies or people that lack confidence.

~ LoveJunkie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
And next ask her, “Is it something that you can see through or is it solid?”
what about that answer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am the future uses s fields on a seven set here:

http://www.bristollair.com/video/i-am-t ... 7-set.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

good job buddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just discovered this material about 5 days ago and have been reading a lot of mPUA stuff but I find that exactly this kind of post really helps me as well.

You put good work in...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

u was damn good for first time.