Post subject: My best worst rejection!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This was so fun and to be honest if it blows any chumps off from trying pick-up then it serves them right for being pussys

I was approach all night at my student union, but have to be selective what sets i open as i've nailed a fair few girls round my campus anyway, not to sound arrogant but it's true.

So i sat down alongside this girl and start joking about one of the bands.
She plays along as starts giving her opinion and what not (she was pretty wasted, by this point i noticed she may have been a bad choice) I thought i'd make a social experiment out of this one.

So i told her she's got a sweet face, but keeps pulling naughty mannerisms when i talk.

- hahahaha, oh what do you mean.

I left the set but on return she's telling me i have prick written over my face, and then she's calling me a cunt and threatening to 'do me'

My instant cock reply was 'We can get a cab back to mine if you want to do me but you'll have to pay for it'

Then i'm getting called gay and shouted at, 50% of the busy smoking area is attentative to whats going on.

So she gets up and squares up to me!
i know the bouncers of the place and told them to keep an eye on her as i knew i could play this into my hands..

I returned the bench, glanced over to her and winked.

BAM! pint of snakebite over me!

She's getting dragged out my bouncers kicking and screaming, everyones attentions on me. Some people laugh, but sub-counciously the reason people laugh when something like this happens is because they are relieved its not them, it's the same when someone trips over a banana peel, that's why it's funny.

So she's making a scene as she's getting dragged out, i keep a smile (not too cheesy) and remark to the people close around me 'drugs are bad man haha' and as she gets close enough to mouth a 'fuck you' to me, i dismiss her saying 'its over, i can't be with you anymore, you keep the kids'.

So i'm playing a big set here and needed to wind it down, any girl around me that looked cute i approached and chatted with, had numerous number closes, stories to tell and i settled my comfort in the state of approach, neg, joke, story, role play, cold reading, number, thanks.

Nothing canned. I feel that if i have the confidence to do that whilst soaked in snakebite after what some people may title 'humiliation' then i'm doing pretty well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

Haha that was crazy man. I went ahead and posted it in
the "Worst rejection Ever" thread for ya. viewtopic.php?p=227667#227667

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: Trujuice42
AOL: Trujuice42
lol that was funny.. good job keeping the frame man

www.myspace.com/zheruto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Oh god man thats rough haha xD

I like the fact that you kept your frame though - way to handle it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

aww better luck next time