Post subject: MORE ON NATURAL GAME
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Fast Forces of Attraction

The following are taken from a psychology journal I read recently that explained the top "Fast Attraction Switches", I have reworded it to make it easier to comprehend, as when I first read the article it made my head hurt.

Smooth Talk - "It's more than just what you say..."

The sound of a sexy voice can echo throughout time, take the song "Happy Birthday Mr. President...." for example. And at the other end of spectrum an ear-piercing cackle can turn away even the most interested of potential mates. Accents affect our perceptions of others, as do speed and pitch of the voice.

Normally, people judge faster talkers as more educated, and those with varied tones to be more interesting. Men most always prefer higher voices in women, and women like deeper voices in men (especially when they are ovulating and/or looking for short-term lust).

The Pitch of a voice correlates loosely with height, but is more closely tied to hormone levels - meaning it's a good indicator of fertility or dominance, as well as health and attractiveness.

With all of this in mind, be sure to speak clearly, fluently, and correctly. No mumbling, no yelling, but somewhere nicely placed in between the two extremes. A lot can be learned from the sounds a person makes when speaking, jumps in tones or volume show emotion, and can be used to stimulate that same feeling in the listeners. Experiment with this idea.

In Good Repute - "Yeah...we know who you are"

No matter how spectacular your entrance may be, it is more than likely your reputation has beaten you there. Whether it be a reputation that someone was told about or just the simple fact that it is hard-wired into everyone's reptilian brain to render a high-speed decision on whether or not you can be trusted.

If the answer is a yes, you'll have a much easier time connection with people now that their guard is partially or fully down. If the answer is a no, you will have to work extra hard to create an impression.

Smiles, open hands, a bounce in your step, strong yet comfortable eye contact, and other body language will be the first thing people look for. The saying "You look guilty" usually turns out to be true. If you're approaching a group of women with the soul purpose of seducing one and fucking her senseless then gnawing your arm off while she sleeps to escape, you're gonna look like it. Women especially pick-up on the subtle super-sensible signals we all send out.

Similarities - "You like that too?!"

More than ever, people are attracted to others that are similar to them, this can occur in many ways. Whether it be someone who is in the same social class and/or grouping, someone with similar interests, passions, goals, hobbies, and build.

Knowing this, it is important to develop yourself to your full potential, in order to allow yourself to be adaptable to everyone and anyone you meet. Become open to new areas of life, try to learn something new or add something to your persona every day. You never know when knowing how to dance might land you a mambo with a smokin' hot Latina.

The Once Over - One quick glance and she knows all she needs to

Many traits hold universal sex appeals because they are markers of good genes, health, and fertility: a fit body, clear skin, a symmetrical face with average size and shaped features, and traits that mark sex hormones: Angelina Jolie's big lips indicate high estrogen, George Clooney's square jaw signals he's got testosterone to burn. Everything you fear about height and weight is true. Men tend to go for women shorter than then, and women tend to like their men a bit taller then they are, especially since they have begun to wear heels.

What if I don't have all of these traits? WORK ON THE ONES YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER AND CAN IMPROVE.

In the Mood For Love - You can lust all you want

People see good moods as very attractive - the cheerful extrovert with the full smile is more appealing than the moping loner in the corner, obviously.

But researchers find what matters even more is your own mood, more so than theirs. Your mood affects your perceptions of other people, especially in a new encounter. Feeling sad, for example, dulls your sensitivity to others' nonverbal cues, hence this will impair your quick-take judgment which will force you into a more deliberative, less accurate mode of constructing first impressions. Your mood will radiate off of you, into other people, and in some cases will uplift them.

IT does however, have the same affect in a potential partner. So while you might be your most excellent and joyful self, if the girl you're closing in on is having a really down day, she is virtually blind to your charming persona.

We're most attracted to those who see us as we want to be seen, who allow us room to stretch - to be, or become, or best self. So be open to people, and very receptive, and chances are, they will do the same. You must respect to be respected.

The Charm Offensive - When two hearts beat as one

A person's self-esteem guides our instant evaluations of them: "Hmm, if he likes himself, there must be something for me to like too." Charismatic people have the ability to create synchrony, to induce you to adjust to their bearings, speech rate, and even your heart rate. This is done through locking eyes, through touch, or simply because you feel a strong rapport with that person. I remember the first time I met my friend Kayla, I was instantly attracted to her because she spoke so passionately about her yoga studies.

Researchers suggest that our strongest perceptions of mutual attraction develop in those first encounters where two people have a measurable physiological reaction to one another. It's not chemistry, it's more like electricity.

Walking Tall - Put some pep into your step

Your Mom was right, good posture and a genuine smile are crucial elements of attraction. Humans pickup on and register facial expressions, hand gestures, and posture even more quickly than looks or style.

People who are relaxed and assured look that way, they are attractive because people are put at ease by them. From inside of you, summon up the attitude you are trying to project, think about the last time you felt that truly confident, whether it be playing a sport you're awesome at or any other time. Think about that feeling and manifest it within you, this is a very possible task, and will help you internalize this energy. Once you've recaptured that feeling, you'll stand tall as you walk into a room.

And since we're all suckers for flattery, the easiest way to look good is to look interested. Steady eye contact, keeping your palms turned up, nodding, and pointing your feet towards your target.

Playing Hard To Get - Catch me if you can!

When you don't seem available, it makes you a mysterious person. When you make people use their imagination to wonder about you, it furthers the seduction process and magnifies their attraction to you. You can heighten their attraction to you by not laying out all your cards on the table, and maintaing a busy, yet interesting lifestyle.

We all want what we can't have. Someone playing hard to get forces us to invest more, and the more we invest into something, the more we assume it must be worth it. Playing hard to get works because it increases a person's perceived value. "It's simple sexual economics. You give the impression of lower availability, increasing your demand." says Peter Jonason.

Hard-to-get is also a very dangerous game, you are walking a thin line of success and failure at all times. We like people who like us back, and if you seem too unattainable, you risk causing the other person to give up.

Use with caution.

Wisecracks - Separating the wit from the crap

All it takes is one good joke to crack the ice. But while everyone wants a partner with a sense of humor, guys are usually the ones cracking wise, girls are the ones who are laughing and approving. Why? Studies suggest that women think humor-generating men are hot because wit signals intelligence and creativity - but that men value humor appreciation much more because it indicates sexual receptivity.

The prospect of everlasting lopsided banter may not appeal to either sex, but men and women do digest humor differently. Women, the more selective daters, are also more discriminating about jokes. Brain imaging shows they process jokes more deeply and reap a larger reward response from good ones, while rejecting duds without hesitation. Humor compatibility promotes healthy relationships. If you're telling jokes and she's not getting them, you might as well be banging your head against the wall. Figure out who you're crowd is before you go telling your wittiest humor !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Excelent post...a little long...but worth of reading it.

You have a way of expresing things that PUAs experience, but cant find the words to explain.

Keep with the good job!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

winning post..I give it 2 thumbs up( ok..2 smiles) :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

great post, it gave a wide range of things for people to work on in their daily game. i think it would be really helpful if u gave some examples of what would be good lines to use or anything like that. otherwise keep up coming huge fan