PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So situation is...i met a girl a week ago she is my bestfriend's cousin. Since then she has thrown a couple IOIs but has now gone back home to phoenix az...i live in Las Vegas, i have her phone number and we have texted but i cant seem to maintain a consistent convo with her over text, im a little lost on what to do in these situations since i havent been dating in 4 years

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:26 am 
Dedicated Member

Did she mention when she is planning on coming back to Vegas? Are you planning on going to Phoenix? It's better to strike the iron while it's hot when she was in Vegas. It will be less work to just game a new girl. You don't want to have such a long / deep conversation over text. Keep it light and playful and find out how often she visits Vegas.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:39 pm 

This is the funeral game girl!?

Hilarious.

Anyway, yeah - if you don't wrap this one up in a bow in the next couple weeks you won't be sealing that deal... You're still semi-fresh in her mind, but in a few weeks you'll be yesterday's news.

Maybe her interest in you isn't as great as you think? If she won't hold a text convo with you then it'll be tough to escalate that into anything like a trip, or a long weekend in the city one of you lives or something. There's a long way to go between a girl who's "sorta interested" and an F-close hundreds of miles away.

If you're sure she actually is into you, have you tried calling?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't ever want to see Funeral Game again on this site......................... :?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What? You live in Vegas? And your hung up on a girl who lives in Phoenix?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Believe me bro, if girls in this city were girlfriend material i wouldnt be looking elswhere...i can go down to the strip and fuck a chick anytime i want but that isnt my goal here, at least not at this point in my life ive had enough of that in the past few years

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I don't ever want to see Funeral Game again on this site......................... :?
Wether you want to see it or not, it was a 100% real and serious post not meant to offend anyone so relax buddy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:50 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

Believe me bro, if girls in this city were girlfriend material i wouldnt be looking elswhere...i can go down to the strip and fuck a chick anytime i want but that isnt my goal here, at least not at this point in my life ive had enough of that in the past few years
Let's be real... I lived in Vegas for a few years. There are some ridiculously fine girls in that city. There are plenty of chicks who have their shit together. Find a new chick.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Website: https://www.facebook.com/HowtoGetaGirlfriendFreeEbook
Maybe her interest in you isn't as great as you think? If she won't hold a text convo with you then it'll be tough to escalate that into anything like a trip

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Let's be real... I lived in Vegas for a few years. There are some ridiculously fine girls in that city. There are plenty of chicks who have their shit together. Find a new chick.

let's be real...I currently live in vegas and have lived here my whole life, i am damn near certain i know more people and women in this city than you, there are some attractive women here and you are right about that but that isn't what my post is about i asked for help on a current situation, my post didnt say "oh hey guys please tell me if i should pursue another chick because i live in vegas and am into a chick that lives in Phoenix" if i were looking for a chick in vegas i'd have found one already...the thing is vegas is such a transient city we get a lot of people who are only passing by and believe me bro there are a ton of fake folks in this city and they are a dime a dozen

Last edited by Nmoreara on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Maybe her interest in you isn't as great as you think? If she won't hold a text convo with you then it'll be tough to escalate that into anything like a trip
Well i am almost sure the interest is there, i get good morning texts and there were a few moments when she threw some clear IOIs out there, i think i'm just now figuring it out, she is mentally fucked up over the whole situation with my buddy's mom. So she isnt really focused on what is going on around her, at least that is what i have gathered so far