PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:05 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do
i was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors..

I went to this club and i've noticed that there's only few people! like 100 people( more or less) in the club, well i was lucky that night no entrance fee..
the bouncer must have been drunk or something i just showed him my wrist and there's no stamp or whats so ever then he let me in..
then i ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete
saw the hot babe sitting around the corner with a dude and i say to my self "shit
that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her" the guy suddenly went outside the club (maybe never coming back)..

Suddenly a guy approached her from behind where she sits and i was just listening to their conversations and lip reading while holding my beer at the bar they just keep on talking then the guy went back to his friends maybe got shut down or somthing lol (based on my observasion,he was weird!) ..

I approached her and went directly sitting to her table and said "Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? how's your evening bla bla bla etc. she was on vacation and she's from ITALY (i pretended that i didn't saw that she was with another guy, just keeping it plain and simple and go with the flow) after that we had fun conversations i was DHV-ing, i moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable then put my hands to her thighs while talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact, whispering to her ears (followed some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction) lol and all that shit..

Remember the guy earlier she was with? that dude came back and sit and joined us, i was thinking " oh no fuck shit this can't be happening!, looks like i am in trouble" then he waived at the waiter and offered the 2 of us some drinks and i just introduced myself HBItalian and him were good friends and ive noticed that he was GAY! the sound of his voice and the way he walks i could really tell and no doubt about it, wheew! thank god! thought he was some like of a war freak dude or boyfriend or something lol..

Few hours later that gay/homo dude went home he said goodbye to us to HBItalian and me then i told HBItalian "are you up for some more drinks? i don't feel like going home yet we should hang more" then she told me "Yes, it's only 11pm in the evening and i hadn't had enough yet" I replied "yeah the night is still young, we should have more drinks baby doll " lol then i told her we could get a room a hotel or a motel for an after party then she told me we could go back to my hotel room and i am LEAVING TOMMOROW, for me "it's now or never" then we head back to her place then after i shut the door i lay in the bed watched television and i told her "come here" i kissed her then put her hair behind her ears, touched her tits (it was big) my dick started to go hard and unbutton my top and took her top off she got a sun tattoo around her belly button and complimented her how i really like art on a girls body even though i am not, then foreplay, when i ate her pussy, her pussy was so bad! the smell i couldn't handle lmfao! then i just continue to eat it and my tongue feels kinda weird or something ive never experienced some kind of that shit in my entire life EVER! she's really good on blowjob she sucked my balls it was amazing! and we both had sex for four hours she's really good on riding (saving the details :P) when we finished we were just lying down on the bed she told me she hasn't done anything like this before and first time she only did it for me (I don't know if she's lying or telling the truth).. few hours later she ordered breakfast for the both of us then i told her that i am leaving very soon after that she asked me for my facebook and i gave it to her and told her we will see each other soon and make out then had another round of sex again and then went straight home and took some rest..

-TheNaturalPlayboy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Get yourself tested :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Get yourself tested :lol:

The feeling and the taste on my tongue feels kinda different i won't ever do that again to the girls that i do not know or i feel not safe lol .. i just brushed my tongue using a tooth brush then it just disappeared :)

-TheNaturalPlayboy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

haha nice job man!!

I got layed last night, been 2 woman this week in total, and when u said the bit where they say... ive never done this before hahahaha... ive been told that many times.. my lay last night was actualy with a professional singer so going to use that for my DHV stories as well :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yea smelly vag is not a good sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
haha nice job man!!

I got layed last night, been 2 woman this week in total, and when u said the bit where they say... ive never done this before hahahaha... ive been told that many times.. my lay last night was actualy with a professional singer so going to use that for my DHV stories as well :-)

Are they lying or not? based on your own personal experience? for me i cannot really tell, i just can't give my trust to a woman that i have just met..

-TheNaturalPlayboy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
yea smelly vag is not a good sign

Yes Indeed, it shows that they lack on hygiene and also a TURN OFF.. before you start having sex with them you can just hint them to wash their pussy on the bathroom without any insult or offending them lol

-TheNaturalPlayboy