PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So i met this chick through face book and we had a couple of messages then i asked for her number then we decided to hang out.. Me and HBrebound actually decided to meet in a bar so i went to this bar and she has her friends "beauty queens" with her beside her at the bar (all girls and 4 of them and i am only the male) actually i was late cause i am drying my hair with a blower and i was fixing my hair with wax and then choosing what type of clothes to wear before i go out, we chilled there for about an hour then exchange stories etc. she actually dumped her bf for cheating on her..

I did a lot of comfort and i am sick and tired of hearing about her bf all night long that's all the topic that is going on, on her mouth even if i change the topic for a while then it will come back to the topic where his bf cheated on her and what his bf has done wrong..

I did a lot of kino while we are sitting on a table my hands were on her shoulders while talking to her and doing a lot of comfort then holding her hands while talking to her then we went to a club we just sit and talk and she was fucking crying! her friends were just dancing on the dance floor doing dirty dance and having a lot of fun, me and her were alone at the table and continued to do comfort then i kissed her we made out in the club and she doesn't even care if her friends were looking or even other people checking us out and i just continued to kiss her and i do not mind at all ( who the hell fucking cares? i made out a lot on that club with random girls and i know the owner and i am good friends with the dj's and even the waiters also, they provide me with good service when i am in the club) ..

After an hour she got fucking drunk and she was telling me it was her bf's fault!
the club was already closing and it's already 3am in the morning so her friends was about to go home and i told them that i am gonna take good care of HBRebound and take her home "home safe" so me and HBrebound hopped into the taxi and went to the hotel and when we got into the hotel and went to the room she lied down to the bed and slept then i went to the bathroom and washed my face cause i was kinda drunk also, (me and HBrebound drank a lot on the club )then i went back to bed, turned off the lights and turned on the Television, i lied down also and just look at her while she sleeps, i kissed her on the lips (she doesn't even reacts and i was thinking she's really drunk) then i slide my hands through her top then touched and squeezed her boobs, i hear moans "AHHH" lol i took her top off and licked her nipples while licking on her nipples on the left side i was squeezing her right side of her boobs!( still no reaction from her) then i slowly unbutton her pants then unbutton also my pants then put my dick to her vagina then she said (nooooo!) but when my dick entered her vagina she said to me "when we are done don't ever talk to me again and i don't want to see you again" i just continued to fuck her and i don't even paid attention to what she was saying to me i gaved her a smirk and winked at her lol after mercenary i got tired then she ride my dick (saving the details) after we finished it was 6am in the morning i was just lying down on the bed then she told me she wants to go home then we both went outside to call a cab then i go went back to the hotel and proceed to sleep..

-TheNaturalPlayboy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

haha respect!!!, for a moment I thought yuu waz raping her XD

Post subject: Just a reply :)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
haha respect!!!, for a moment I thought yuu waz raping her XD

Rofl No!, As far as i know when you take a girl to a motel/hotel it's not considered as rape as long as she agrees to come along with you and in the first place why would every girl that i end up in one night stand comes with me to a hotel/motel even if i even told them that we are just going to sleep there or going to take some rest or any kind of alibis (They already know what will happen or the outcome if she comes with you even if they are pretending ;))

I heard a lot of feed backs coming from them the next day after we finished having sex..
they blame it on alcohol they us it for an excuse so that they can't be seem as SLUTS or telling you that they didn't do it and the alcohol used them or something like that..

The funniest thing that i've heard is "What did you do to me?" and i tell em "No,what you did to me!" lol
(We all know even how drunk you are you can still remember what happend that you did yesterday!) and also you should take note or observe that they are just pretending to be drunk..

Actually i told her that me and her are going to a hotel instead of taking her home cause i would not let her parents see her in that kind of situation "Drunk" most of all me and her just met..
when i unbuttoned her pants then slowly sliding it down she grabbed my hand and looked at me my pants were already unbuttoned as soon as me and her was about to have sex she released it then i just continue to focus on sex cause my dick is not getting hard at all that's the disadvantage when you are drunk or you can go long for about an hour or so!

Anyways i would love to keep this short and thanks for posting! Hoorah! 8)

-TheNaturalPlayboy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

oh yea, im feeling yuu! i ve learnt my lesson too recently... Don't drink too much before sex... i was sooo embarrassed XD. it was the longest foreplay ever for her, before i was ready rock solid :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
oh yea, im feeling yuu! i ve learnt my lesson too recently... Don't drink too much before sex... i was sooo embarrassed XD. it was the longest foreplay ever for her, before i was ready rock solid :P

Moderation is needed bro, if you get drunk then it's game over! your cock is never gonna wake up! lol