Post subject: LR#3 : The Apocalypse
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:20 am 
PUA Forum Leader

So, the past week I spent a fair amount of time in the PUA chat, talking about The Apocalypse Opener by Ciaran. Now, I do consider that my real game is "pretty good", but I've never skipped all the steps like the opener suggests. So, I sort of made up a pact with a few members that we'd all be doing it this week and see where it got us.

Now, yesterday, wasn't a great day. I was in a off mood, and talking to the few guys I did, it got no better. Anyway, I decided to go out and have some fun. I took this gun along. I targeted a lounge (smart, rich, intelligent women) and a college bar (comparatively stupid, immature girls).

So, I walked into the lounge, had the customary drink of scotch and started going about my business. Now, I'll remember these first 4 approaches for a long time. :wink:

SET 1 (HB8 )

Me : Hey.
Her : Hey?
Me : How's it going?
Her : I'm sorry. Do I know you?
Me : No. I saw you, came over to talk.
Her : Look, that's nice and all. But, I'm waiting for my friends. So, if you don't mind, please go. Shoo!

I hate bitches with attitude, I had half a mind to put her ego through the ground, but I wired my jaw shut. And walked to the next set

SET 2 (HB 9)

Me : Hey
Her : Yes?
Her : (turned around and walked away)

Genuine WTF moment. I seriously didn't know what was happening to me today. Anyway, sarge on..

SET 3 (HB 8.5)

Me : Hey.
Her : Hey!
Her : Going good! What you upto?
Me : What are you doing later?
Her : Well, I am waiting for my BF to show up. He's a bit late. You alone?
Me : Yes. I am. Well, nice talking to you, have fun.

BF excuse? Real boyfriend? I'll never know. Three approaches and I was feeling like shit. I thought, one more try..

SET 4 (HB 9)

Me: Hey.
Her : Hello.
Her : Nice. Just a little slow here today.
Me : (small talk about how it's festival time and most students went home)
Her : Mmm..
Me : So, what are you doing later?
Her : I don't know. I don't think that far.
Me : Do you wanna come home with me.

She looked at me, for a good 15 seconds. I could hear Ciaran shouting..

Hold.

HOLD………………..

HOLD IT MY SON……………………..

HOLD THE FUCKING LINE………………

Boom. Slap.

Her : I thought you were an okay guy. You are a fucking pervert! Get away from me!

I was out of my mind by that point, I think I had spiked fever. I stumbled my way into the washroom and locked myself if a stall. I knew that in my current state, I couldn't approach a naked woman with a "I WANT SEX" stamped across her forehead, if I saw one. Thankfully, for those of you who know about the NLP concept of anchoring, I had anchored my pre-soccer training mentality to a song. You know, that whole "new day, new goals to score" crap, it's true and it's very powerful.

Anyway, this is the song..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjZACyYKGJ8[/youtube]

So, I could feel that same mental state being refurbished in my head. I took off the earphones, walked out, splashed some water on my face. Said three more sets to the mirror reflection. (I am pretty sure the bouncer thought I was crazy :wink:)

So, I walked out of Thousand Oaks and went to the crazy bar.

I spot a very smartly dressed woman sipping a martini (Jane Bond? Who knows? :wink: ), I walk up to her and here's how that goes..

Me : Hello
Her : Hello
Me : How are you today?
Her : Not bad. A little tired, but I'll manage.
Me : I understand. What are you doing later?
Her : I don't know. Maybe unwind for a bit here and then back to my place.
Me : I see. Do you want to come home with me?

She stared at me. I braced myself for another slap. She just finished her drink with a single swig and walked away.

I thought, that it could've ended worse. Anyway, I ordered cheap whiskey that they had stocked in the place. Maybe a minute had passed when I fet a tap on my shoulder. Turn around and THERE SHE WAS..

Her: Well, I was getting my coat, let's go.
Me : My drink?
Her : You want to take the DRINK home or you want to take ME home?
Me : Forget the drink.

I walked out and she was walking near the car park.

Me : I don't have a car. Or a bike.
Her : Well, we'll just take my car, then. And we're going to my place. I have work in the morning.
Me : Fine by me.

It was downright awesome. I thanked the Pick Up Gods for taking care of the logistics this way, because I had no idea how to tell her "home" was an hour away.

Went back to her place. Woman was a sexual deviant. I think we fucked for the better part of the night. After that, she fell asleep as instantly. Well, I got up and went to her kitchen, got myself a jug of water. I spotted her Driver's Licence on the table. I spit the water out. She was 12 years older than me! Goddamned! She look 5-6 years at most.

Anyway, I thought, it'd be best to let myself out. Got dressed. Left a note on the table telling her I had a wonderful time, and signed off my first name. Enough to let her know it wasn't a nameless affair, enough for me to know I cannot be tracked. Shut the door behind me. I think the watchman of her building gave me a conspiratory smile. Bastard. :wink:

I just woke up about an hour ago. I am going out for lunch. Have a dinner date tonight. Not going to sleep with her. I think my dick is cursing me right now.

MORAL(s) OF THE STORY :

* NEVER GO INTO PICK-UP WITH THE WRONG MINDSET. I WAS FEELING DOWN, SO MY SETS BOMBED. SPECTACULARLY.

* THE APOCALYPSE OPENER ELIMINATES THE WHOLE CHASE. BUT, REMEMBER IT IS AN EXTREME OPENER. AND SUCCESS RATE IS LIMITED. MINE IS 20%. FOR THOSE OF US (INCLUDING ME) WHO LOVE THE THRILL OF THE CHASE. IT IS FOR TO BE USED SPARINGLY ,AT BEST.

* DON'T GIVE UP. THE OBJECTIVE WITH WHICH YOU CAME INTO THE BAR SHOULD BE COMPLETED. IF YOU FEEL DOWN, FIND A WAY TO GET YOU UP. I USED ANCHORING, YOU CAN USE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU.

* TAKE CARE OF THE LOGISTICS. THE PU GODS AREN'T AS KIND ON EVERYONE, AS THEY WERE ON ME. THIS TIME.

Signing off, gentlemen (and any ladies, reading this. :wink:)

Auf Wiedersehen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

This is awesome :) It went exactly how you'd expect the opener to go!

people getting offended or horny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

*Clap clap clap*

Hats off.

I am really impressed by the fact that you kept trying even after getting rejected! Virtual props.

As for myself, I went out friday but I my wing and his girlfriend introduced me to like 8 of her friends! So I didn't really get the chance to do many cold approaches. Anyhow, I still tried it once on a cute girl but got rejected...

However, I promise I will try the apocalypse opener at least 5 times next week! Mark my words!

Just to let you know that while you guys were arguing about the glass of water...... I drank it!

Sincerely, the Opportunist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

Laughed my fucking ass off! Funny story :lol:

Ambitious to be succesfull => Shyler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey Don Draper great LR man. I posted a FR where I had a similar reaction it was about 5months ago but heres the link if you wanted to read it.

here-vp557830.html#557830

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Ahahaha wishing I had my own place so I could use this! If anyone knows a variant that I could employ, I'd love it. Otherwise I'll be trying out shock and awe next week instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:54 am 
Dedicated Member

You were asking chicks to go home to your place while you did not have a car and your home was 1 hour away? You say it got lucky that this chick had a car, so what was your plan if she did not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You were asking chicks to go home to your place while you did not have a car and your home was 1 hour away? You say it got lucky that this chick had a car, so what was your plan if she did not?
I don't know how it works from your end, but over here " Do you wanna come home with me?" is a, how do I put it, civilized way of asking, "Want to have sex?".

At that point, she had agreed and I'd have just taken her to the nearest hotel and would've not faced any considerable resistance. Also, the fact that she was a mature woman would've worked in my favour, considering how older women are open to one-night trysts with strangers without being too judgemental about the situation or the act.

So, if she'd not be having her own means of transport, it'd mean some money being spent on my end by getting a cab and a decent room for the night. That's all.

" You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lesson to be learned always pick a place within 15mins of your crib, this way if you don't have a car it's a short walk or a cheap cab ride away.
Don't leave logistics up to chance, plan for the night:

1. Crib or Hotel- Check
2. Condoms- Check
3. bar/club 5-15mins from base- Check
4. Apocalypse Opener

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

I love this one. This has got to be the most ballsy you can ever get in terms of opening. Gold.

here-vp445642.html#445642

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Real laugh out loud stuff. Great stuff and well deserved!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

amazing, I had read about this opener a while back and its great to hear that it has any chance of getting you laid without the chase. brilliant!! :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

lmao those rejections would of made me consider commiting suicide :lol:

But well played to keep yourself going very ballsy!! :D

Soncheese x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

LMFAO — I actually laughed out loud when reading this one.

Glad to see you did not give up and were persistent enough to keep sarging on. I find that that you never know when you are going to get the results you want even though you keep trying and fail.

Winston Churchill once said "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ... give up." (or something like that).

I could see myself using the Apocalypse when there's not much time left for the night, or when everyone is mulling about "last chance central" when the bouncers have kicked everyone out of the club.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: 1917+Overland+ave+apt#4
HAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS FUNNY SHIT!!!!.... I LOVE HOW AMATEUR THE OPENER IS LIKE" HEYY HOW ARE YOU DOING??? " ITS LIKE SO AFC.... and then BAM " YOU WANNA COME HOME WITH ME?" Its LIKE a 360 HAHAHAHA...

I LOVE IT