PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

where? at this HB8.5 house(basement) when? yesterday around 6 o clock. why? my wingman EzAlex pushed me to game this girl and meet up with her. how? I texted her for about 2 weeks with my wingman`s help, take note: my text game was solid, I established that I was going to kiss her and more... :wink:

what was my objective? first objective was to makeout( last time i make out with a girl was 3 years ago) second objective was to finguer her.
I was scared shitless! I NEVER finguered a girl, NEVER went to one`s house(1v1 action) and i was a nervous wreck, i thought i was going to CRASH and BURN.

I got introduced to PUA by my friend EzAlex, he shaped me up like a boss, I have a HUGE pool of knowledge but the problem is... i barely experienced the real field.
In the other hand, this girl(lets call her HB) is experienced! infact HB is EzAlex`s sloppy seconds-_-

On to the story. after school I walked to Ezalex`s house with him and his girlfriend, we arrive there and suddenly they start making out and rolling everywhere...i was in a corner watching :shock: after a while i asked them for tips(for the upcoming mission :D ) so they started showing me how to kiss a neck, bite the lower lips, pull her hair. as akward as it seemed I took mental notes of the tips there were gladly showing me(thank the PUA gurus i did 8) ) so its 6:30 and HB asks me to come to her house, my wing accompanies me to his frontdoor, I give him a BIG bear hug and salute to him, he wishes me goodluck and im fucking nervous at this point. im thinking to myself: OMG IM REALLY GOING TO DO THIS OMFG!! Im so scared that i resiste to leave his house, it worked for 5 seconds until he pushed me away, closes the front door and locks it. I was standing there during the middle of a blizzard, it was cold and there was snow everywhere.even though i was extremely nervous, I musterd my courage and thinked to myself``I am a PUA I can do this!

I start walking towards her house, it was a 5 minutes walk but it seemed like it took hours to get there. During this journey into what i thought was the pits of hell I was thinking about what will i talk about, how will i transition our conversation into a kiss, wich kiss close will i use, i have to bring my A game, crazy kino and report building! After 4 minutes of walking in the cold, i cooled down, my anxiety went away and i had clear thoughts, i say to myself that im there for my amusement and HB has the privilage to enter my own reality( alpha male thinking)

I arrive at HB`s house and im infront of her front door, i say to myself ``for my wingman, the PUA community and myself!`` and I ring the door bell. Im wearing my best clothings(blonde hair, blue eyes, a chain dogtag, fit grey jeans, black belt and a long sleeved dark blue shirt. I LOOK AWESOME!). HB opens the door and shes wearing leggings 8) I enter her house with a smile on my face, we greet eachother and i enter the house. i store my boots and coat then she introduces me to her mom and dad, i greet them with``nice to meet you`` with a firm handshank, strong eye contact and a smirk on my face(so far so good!). Then, she brings me in the basement, i meet her little brother then she brings me in her music room. this is where i huged her for the first time, i lift her up and spined her around, she laughs. I see a keyboard so i go in to DHV myself, i tell her that i played piano( true story) and i know how to play. i show her the ONLY thing I know, 2 tunes i barely knew and she got impressed! she thought i knew alot more and that I was a true pianist(in my head im just like``i got lucky with that one! :D ) we spend some more time in there talking about instruments and stuff. Then we get out of the music room and her brother gets off the TV and leaves the basement(awesome for me!) so I sit down on the couch and she sits down on the only chair in the room, im thinking to myself: FUCK! I got to make her sit beside me and start my kino game!. so with that in the back of my head, we start talking. At this point i want to build rapport and make her comfortable. after a while, her mom calls her upstairs, I follow, i talk to her mom for a moment then we go back downstairs. we sit down again, shes still on the chair-_- so we talk for a moment and in my head im thinking ``how will i get her to sit down beside me...what would EzAlex do...no fuck Alex ill do it my way!``so I tell her my DHV story i prepared to use. it was a stroke of genius! I got her to lsit down beside me and lean on my chest, then my kino game went of the charts! I did cheesy things and made her laugh alot, after a while of this I went in for the kiss, she kissed me back! but this wasent enough. we talked some more then i said: would you like to kiss me? then we start making out! at this point im fucking happy, I completed my first objective! but this did not satistfied me, i wanted to complete my second objective. so were making out, at first i sucked hard i dint know what to do.. no worries guys i got bette :D i make her changes positions, i pull her hair, i kiss her neck, i bite her lower lips and she bites mine. I used all the trick my wing showed me 1 hours ago :) we were taking brakes from making out and at one point she starts talking about EzAlex and in my head im like ``SHIT!!`` (EzAlex told me NOT to bring him up, so all the dhv stories i was explaining to her i excluded my wing out of them lmao) so she was explaining how she dint like that my wing went crazy fast with her, and how when she dint want to blow him..(but she did anyways cuz my wing is that good 8) ) blablabla, i acted all bored and shit. so she was subtitling to me that she dosent want to go fast and that she dosent want me to come back for more... (omg noo i wanted to follow Ezalex`s footstep and ditch her!)I tell her that i dont want a blow job(I was here for obective 2) so we start making and talk some more... but then her little cousine that just arrived come downstairs, we stoped everything. the kid sets up her angrybird toy(MAJOR COCKBLOCK)... i was pissed off! i already got lmr`d from HB when i tried to rub her so when the kid arrived i got even more mad. so i poke HB hard, pull her thong up and give her a wedgy, signaling that im pissed off. so HB goes upstairs for something and i start texting EzAlex, i texted him that she dosent get horny, cuz she lmr`s me all the time and i freezed her out 1 time but that dint work. he texted me back saying that i wasent doing it right. so my goal now was so make her horny ass hell, and thats exactly what i did 8) .

HB comes back down and i tell her``hey, lets go play some piano`` so we go in the music room, leaving the kid near the couches. we make out some more and i go for the pussy but she lmr me again, so i freeze her out..and it works! but while i was in freeze out mode I was mad, i was getting her horny enough. so she sits on my dick and we start making out again, but at this point i go BERSERK on her! I throw her on the carpet floor and im not on top of her, im going ALL OUT on her. I even start dry humping her..at first it was weird.. but then i got into the flow of it and i got good :) .at one point she says: wow youre rough(gigles 8) ), and i reply`` I ain`t fooling around anymore ``my hands are exploring her everywhere, and when i see her hands coming to remove mine from somewhere, I move my hands somewhere else so she couldent rject me:D (Ezalex taught me this)and now i know she must me turned on, so i do a leap of faith, i go for the puss.my hands are rumbing her innerthighs and greasing her puss, then i go for it, so im rubbign her over her leggings and she lets me! (im supper happy)

take note: during all if the making out and shiz, i was acting like a pro newby. i was all alpha and PUA but i was asking her if what i did was felt good and if my rubbing the right spot.i see her hand come up so a take away my hand, we make out and talk some more then i enter her pants, i bypass her thong, i rub my finguer along her pussy and it was wet!(i was surprised and excited! remember this is my first time touching a vagina!) i find the hole right away(lucky for me) and i startec fingering her!(good thing a rounded my nails the night before :D )
i cant explain how it feels but its nice and unique, i liked it :) then she lmr`s me...blablabla i go for it again, she lets me. but now i put 2 finguers in, it was awesome! but then she stops me and explains to me that we aint got enough time(it was true i had to go at 8 and it was 7:55. she explains to me that an experienced girl like her takes about 5 to 7 minutes(DHVing her self, but i dint care)) at one point she asked me if this was my first time, in the heat of the moment the truth came out.(i couldent tell if she thought it was cute or not) so we talk and we start grinding each other. after that, we go upstairs(i grab her ass while walking up the steps 8) )i say goodbye to her mom, her mom says``it was nice meeting you, come back again``then HB tells me that her mom never said that to anyone and her dad liked my handshake, that made me feel good, i was happy.so we kiss goodbye and I left :D

I FELT LIKE A BOSS! i acomplished both objective and i was fucking happy! the walk towards EzAlex`s house felt GREAT! it was the greatest walk i ever had. I entered his house, his head turns around to look at me, i had a great big smile on my face, his face immidietly lit up, i could see it in his eyes that i knew i did it, he`s so proud of me,(he was training me and he was waiting for this day to come for a long time) he told me that I grew as a PUA. those words made me so happy. I explained him the story and i called it a night, i went back home and shoved my unwashed finguers(it smelled weird) into my brothers noses ahahaha FUCK YEAHH!!!!

Funny thing is, I never got a bonner during this whole experience :?
oh and btw im 15 years old :D

-EzNathan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good job bro, im very impressed with the fact that you disarmed the parents, also that you completed both of your objectives, Good job on plowing trew the lmr.
Quote:
in my head im thinking ``how will i get her to sit down beside me...what would EzAlex do...no fuck Alex ill do it my way!``
Ahaha, nice!

Keep the good times rolling my friend
Ezalex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good job man, well done.
I laughed at the `it was nice meeting you, come back again` part.

Go back again, and this time, stay past 8:00. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

@Envying- Will do mate ;D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

must admit, i wasn't going to read it all but i ended up reading every word. remembered me on my first time a bit.. well one of the times anyway, i'm 16 now and it was maybe about last march, i pulled it off pretty fucking well i'd say but lets not get into details.. first time i fingered a girl was behind a school when i was around 14, found a tufty bit a hair that almost made me gay. i've learnt a lot since then though, which i guess is only the beginning... if you're ever over in scotland, i'll happily wing you guys. and i rarely wing anyone, i'm usually the one who has the wing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

sweet bro im scotish too! sounds good to me, if you come to canada ottowa ill be glad to sarge with you