PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:52 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Due to the fact that I dont go out and sarge much (basically just at parties), I usually analyze my sarges all the time in my head. Since I have a great memory, thankfuly I can remember exactly how my sarges went down. After going through topics on the forum, and analyzing my most recent sarges, I came to the realization that I seem to be over negging alot, and not showing enough interest. How many negs should I limit myself too (with exception of course to teasing), and when is the right time to SOI? I think ive read that after 3 IOI's I should SOI? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Fogell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:14 pm 

Fogell,

You are asking a good question. Most of this comes from in-field calibration. How many negs should you limit yourself too, never limit yourself. Okay since I know this post will be somewhat disputed this is a "general rule of thumb." Using the HB Rating Scale, which I'm not that fond of here is how many negs I typically use. I start the scale at 6 because I won't even consider anything below that. Please remember the HB rating scale is how "she" view herself. For example an HB7 that works in a strip club is a typical HB7 on the street, but when she's at work her mentality is probably HB9.

HB6-HB7. Typically 1-2 descent negs is all you need after opening inserted sometime in the first 10 minutes of conversation. Always remember to use your disinterested rocking out body language when opening.

HB8. 2-3 descent negs will soften her up. Continue to tease and banter, and as always be sure not to give away IOIs with body language.

HB9 & HB10. 3-4 negs is typically what is needed. For true HB9s and HB10s I will typically open with a neg, or drop one in the first few seconds of conversation. Firing of a couple up front will make life easier.

Then like you said you want to start looking for 3 solid IOIs. Typically by the time you count 3 there have been more but thats what we saw. Remember the biggest IOIs are when she touches you in any way, she reinitiates conversation, she touches her hair, and great eye contact. For a bigger list search the forum.

When you have your 3 IOIs time to stop the negging, you can stop ignoring your target, and SOI. Now you need her to start talking, so she can DHV herself, and you can show interest. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks alot jsmooth. When I was making my original post I was hoping that one of the more experienced PUA's on the forum, like yourself would give me some feedback.

Regarding the negging, im gonna try and follow the "general rule of thumb" according to the rating scale because I seemed to have been overnegging.

But more importantly, looking for IOI's will be something I will pay more attention too. In the past ive been too worried about remembering the material, than I have looking for IOI's. As well, I will have to give out SOI's accordingly.

Thanks again, Fogell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:00 pm 

Glad I could help. Just in case you need a refresher here is the completed list ofIOIs according to Mystery. :)

*She reinitiates conversations when you stop talking
*She giggles
*She touches you
*She tries to get rapport and build comfort with you
*She looks back and glances at you repeatedly ever minute or so
*She tosses her hair (to see if you will look)
*If eye contact happens from a distance, she holds it for a second
*She smiles at you
*She stands nearby (proximity)
*She interrupts your conversation from nearby or laughs at something you said
*While walking by, she turns her body toward you or brushes against you
*She says something to her friend and they both giggle
*She asks you for a light or the time or in any way initiates a conversation
*While you're talking to her group, she is particularly talkative (to get your attention)
*She asks you for your name
*She asks you your age (make her guess)
*She compliments you
*She is playful and tries to challenge you
*She's disagreeing but laughing
*She's punching your arm but laughing
*She uses nicknames for you
*She plays with her hair while talking to you
*When she is sitting next to you her leg touches yours
*She repeatedly touches you in any way
*She asks if you have a girlfriend
*She mentions your girlfriend without knowing if you actually have one
*When she has to go to the bathroom, she comes back
*She holds eye contact for longer periods of time when she speaks with you
*She avoids mentioning her boyfriend
*If it comes up that you like somthing, she mentions that she likes it, too, or needs someone to show her how to do it
*When she says or does something, she looks at you to see your reaction
*She looks at you from the side, to hide the fact that she's looking
*She introduces you to friends
*She buys you a drink
*She calls you a player or a heartbreaker
*On her way out, she reapproaches you to tell you that she is leaving (Get her #)
*On your way out, she asks you where you are going (Invite her)
*She returns your calls
*She invents reasons to be near you, intereact with you, or have isolation with you
*She mirrors your gestures

Passive IOIs

*Her friends go (to the bathroom or bar or dancing) but she stays
*She moves to see you and hangs with you for extended periods
*If you move, she follows you or waits for you
*She doesn't flinch or pull back if you happen to get too close
*She doesn't resist when you escalate physically (or she gives token resistence to avoid feeling like a slut)

The most important IOIs to look for are:

*She reinitiates conversation when you stop talking
*She giggles
*She touches you
*She tries to get rapport and build comfort with you