PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everybody i was at the mall the other day and a HB8 who was working for a company who sells handwash and nail shiners and other grooming products approached me enthusiasticly but thats her job to try and convince me to buy the products but she dragged me by my arm and kinda forced me into letting her try this skin smoothing cream on my hands i tryed to decline but she wouldnt let me go.

I was wearing a black prada jacket, dark jeans, white nike airmax sneakers and a bennie hat. The HB8 was Pakistani and had nice eyes and she was about 5,6. She was washing my hands and was sayin i was cute. halfway through the washing of my hands i legitamatley was bored so i negged her and was not really paying attention to what she was saying and didnt hear her ask me "do you work", i didnt meen to neg her it was a unintensional neg because i was legitatley bored. I told her i was shopping for christmas presents.

I actually brough the 2 smoothing creams at £40 for my sisters christmas present, she still was trying to covince me to buy some nail shiner an said she knew i didnt want to buy but she still wanted to try it on me.

I asked her in the end what do you prefure "direct" or "indirect" she said direct so i asked for her number but instead she said ill take yours instead because her phone is not with her.

What are your guys thoughs on this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Heheh, I used to work for those companies. She might have liked you a little bit, but if she was really into you, she'd have given you her number.

I used to work for a cosmetics company that went under various brands. We'd always hit on the customer if the customer seemed to be into us. I dont know how many chicks numbers I got at that job. Anyhow. If we liked the customer and they wanted our number, then I'd give her my number. And so did the girls. If they didn't like the customer, they'd take their number.

Don't mean to be an ego-killer, but I've seen this one happen so many times.