How to spit game via text messaging??

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Any advice on how to hold a girl down by text messaging?

Texting is such a key part of talking with girls, but being a guy I'm confined to talking to girls with texts the same way I talk to other guys with texts - the "Whats Up?," "Where you at?/What are you doing?" and "Sweet, we're meeting up at 2:45 or 3:00?" kind of stuff.... i just cant get past that basic level and get flirty with girls through texts, but it would help out so much to be able to. Anyone got any advice? I'm not looking to get a girl to confess that she wants to come over ASAP and shack up with me, even though that would be nice, but just keep the fire going so she and I can get to that later. Thanks.

Quote:
When you're going through hell keep going - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

also a big thing i try to push with people i know but they never listen, dont txt back straight away, a slightly slower reply shows you're a busy person and leaves them hanging a bit waiting for a reply :) also means you dont rush a reply then get wound up when it takes them a short while to reply back to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks a lot. yeah i def. take a little time to respond usually. i'm not necesarilly aiming to seduce anyone over texts, but just imply seduction by just casually and subtly talking, keeping a girl on egde and engaged with whatever we're talking about. basically feed the fire for later on. does this make sense? i've rarely ever put my game into words so it's a little hard to explain what i mean, and i just joined the forum yesterday. if anyone gets what i mean can you kind of guide me in that direction?

Post subject: txt msg
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

just relax the easiest thing bout txtn a girl is that u have all the time u need to strategize ur answer n if it doesnt seem right thats the beauty of the clear button. try to think of getn girls as playn chess u always gotta plan 3 moves ahead. the key is to say somethin subtle thats gonna guide the conversation in the direction u want it. and by doing it this way it makes it seem like the conversations topic is all her idea n if it crashes youre gonna have an easier time getn out of the bad situation but u gotta think positive n have confidence/(cockiness) but not too much) dont go with the classic cheezy lines or try to flood her wit compliments just ease into it n hopefully u will get the outcome ur lookn for as long as u keep a relaxed mind(and fingers haha)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

roll play. imagine up a scenario between you two and send short texts about it. for example, recently i was texting a girl that i haven't been on a first date with. she lives on the other side of a river where we live, so after a few txt's i said 'if i had a boat i would paddle across the river to meet you. and she started playing along. so i said 'did you get my telegraph that i sent you a few weeks ago, i trust that it has found you in good spirits.' when time allows i will make the trip across the river to see you my love. i will rent a horse at the dock and visit you at your homestead.. we will eat pie and talk about the changing of the seasons..

she was playing into it by saying things like 'yea i will have pie, apple of course! ready for us to partake in..

the roll playing was that we were back in the 1800's before cars and technology.. and i was dumbing down my verbiage and trying to speak very formal in the stereotype way that they talked back then.

its about playing around and creating a scenario that stands out from all the other guys that are texting the same old how are you doing what are you up to stuff.

shane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Theres lots of text games you can use. just make sure you don't

1) DRAG ON! keep it short and sweet
2) make sure texts end in some sort of question or subjective opinion that will light a debate, which means you dont kill the thread.
3) leave her a kiss towards the end of a thread, then say to her you left her a kiss, wheres your? she will probably reply with " xxxx ;p" and that can always subtly lead to what u want to talk about and can even be used as a call back