PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i have tried this on streets i have to be loud but if the set is engrossed in there conversation they don't even look at me, and over the shoulder approach seems impossible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:33 pm 
Dedicated Member

The first thing you need to do is to catch the eye of one of them, or get their attention some way. Then just jump in there. You need them to stop, so it's ok to yell "hold up" or something similar. Just have an opener ready so you aren't standing there, saying, "umm..." :wink:

Remember. Worst case scenarios are that you either don't get there attention (who cares), or they look at you oddly because you didn't deliver an opener right away, (in which case, who cares about this one, too?).

Just go for it, man! And have fun. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree with fresh prince, just go for it with a cheerful jokey opener and just throw yourself into as many sets as possible. You will get rejected a fair bit but keep opening sets and it will soon become routine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

if the set is walking the opposite direction i am, i try to make eye contact with my target and hold it, but sometimes they dont give it. so i will let the set pass me by.

Then i will i will stop and switch to walking in the same direction that they are. So now I am behind the set i want to approach. i will do a brisk jog to catch up to them then open regularly for me.

i tap one of them on the elbow (they know i am talking to them). and then i will say excuse me. and then step IN FRONT of there path so that they must stop. make sure to give them enough room to not startle them. and 99/100 they will stop and listen to what you have to say and heres what i open with

excuse me, Hi. i dont want to be wierd or anything but i just saw you walking past and i had to say that i think you are absolutely gorgeous/sexy/adorable (whatever you think about her) and i had to come say Hi. What is your name?

then transition with a assumption about her and get into a conversation with her

"Believe It"
"The moment I start second-guessing myself, It's all over"

Realize the POWER of BELIEF

Post subject: thanks guys
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

tapping them from back is out of question for that i need to have balls of steel but anyway i am glad that i got your advice.I guess i will just stop them using the hand gesture and open

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

1. Look at her as she comes towards you to check her out. Smile whilst holding eye contact the whole time to see if she looks at you.

2. Wait for her to pass you by

3. Follow behind her so you can check her out from behind and make sure you like everything you see.

4. Pick one thing that really turns you on about her - her sexy walk, amazing legs, great tits, beautiful smile, unique fashion sense, whatever.

5. Jog to get in pace with her

6. Come around in front of her, not too close, whilst smiling, pivot and stop, completely blocking her path, whilst saying "hi," and SMILING.

7. Tell her, in your own words, that you saw her walking past, and you had to stop and meet her because of the attractive qualities you saw in her, whatever they are. Then get her name and introduce yourself.

FREE PDF w Openers, Date ideas and Videos on Direct: http://www.sashapua.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Do you find this works with 2 sets? What do you do about mixed sets?

It sort of goes against the usual club game of being actively disinterested in the target within a group... though I can see how this is different. I presume you'd acknowledge their friend but not necessarily completely engage her as long as the conversation didn't draw on too long?
Quote:
if the set is walking the opposite direction i am, i try to make eye contact with my target and hold it, but sometimes they dont give it. so i will let the set pass me by.

Then i will i will stop and switch to walking in the same direction that they are. So now I am behind the set i want to approach. i will do a brisk jog to catch up to them then open regularly for me.

i tap one of them on the elbow (they know i am talking to them). and then i will say excuse me. and then step IN FRONT of there path so that they must stop. make sure to give them enough room to not startle them. and 99/100 they will stop and listen to what you have to say and heres what i open with

excuse me, Hi. i dont want to be wierd or anything but i just saw you walking past and i had to say that i think you are absolutely gorgeous/sexy/adorable (whatever you think about her) and i had to come say Hi. What is your name?

then transition with a assumption about her and get into a conversation with her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It sort of goes against the usual club game of being actively disinterested in the target within a group... though I can see how this is different. I presume you'd acknowledge their friend but not necessarily completely engage her as long as the conversation didn't draw on too long?
Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

That's HORRIBLE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey zerocool,i agree with chill46 and ryan.....both of them have given accurate advice regarding street approaches...
lyk jog when u cant catch her(this is GOLD coz u'll not miss many sets which actually end up meeting someone if u continue to walk behind her or when she takes a cab or sumthng)

also when you are going direct....forget about over the shoulder n shit lyk tht(tht belongs to indirect game)Dynamics of direct game are totally different.....its all bout how u say those words...the sub-communications should be tight

AND dont miss any sets...don't wait for them to make eye-contact or dont lose that set if she doesnt look at you....JUST APPROACH

yeah you have to be Loud in street approaches...no alternative.
i don't know why tapping on the shoulder is bothering you.
believe me i have done it all the time...never got a bad response(except frm one bitch but tht was in the mall & didnt quite affect me )

at first stopping moving sets who are on the phone seems tough but when you approach few like those...it seems smooth.
WARNING:keep approaching or those negative beliefs will come back....these days i am having hard time gettin a chick off the phone....just a negative belief.this is one barrier that i had broken a few months back.now its haunting me back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Quote:

yes this does also work for 2 sets . If the objective is to get them to stop. tapping one of them on the shoulder and stepping in front of them will probably get them to stop, but the game changes a bit here cuz theres another dynamic here, the friend.

what i usually do is keep the friend engaged while also hitting on her friend. So compliment your target thru the friend by saying to the friend that i think you friend is (insert compliment)

personally for the 2 sets i do like to use mystery's best friend routine. Just make sure you dont leave the friend and most of the time they wont mind you chatting their friend up.

also since i still go direct with these sets i do not bother doing isolation from the friend. just go for the number close right then and there.

To game mixed sets its a bit different. you do not know if they are together so to find out right way i will say to the guy i just had to say you have a amazing girlfriend. and this immediately is going to filter if they are together or not. and if they arent you game as if the guys are just "obstacles" (i hate mystery pua lingo)

befriend the friends and use them to your advantage bc to not include them would be a terrible miscalibration
Quote:
That's HORRIBLE
and I am sure you have great advice to offer on how to stop moving sets during the day. if you are gonna post please make some sorta contribution to the thread not just random trolling.

i am just saying what works for me. if it doesnt work for you, find something else that does

"Believe It"
"The moment I start second-guessing myself, It's all over"

Realize the POWER of BELIEF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Never have done direct game. What do you mean by sub communication and how does that work? Is there an article/ section I should check out for direct game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Never have done direct game. What do you mean by sub communication and how does that work? Is there an article/ section I should check out for direct game?

well i haven't seen many articles on direct game(i mean true direct game)most of the articles out their are lame)
i happen to learn a lot from a local PUA who always goes direct.
he talks about INTENT a lot
check out some of badboy's stuff,that is the best you can get.
apart from that,i dont think there is any other PUA who can explain those dynamics really well(most of the other PUA's out their teaching direct game have good gaming skills but i guess to a newbie they are not able to put forward the reqd mindset for direct game)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:21 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Is there an article/ section I should check out for direct game?
We don't have a direct game section, although maybe we should...

However Badboy's stuff along with other direct gurus are featured on the direct dating summit http://directdatingsummit.com/

FREE PDF w Openers, Date ideas and Videos on Direct: http://www.sashapua.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Great thread, direct approach frameworks for 1 sets, 2 sets, and mixed sets. This is exactly what I've been looking for.