PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:25 am 
i really want to get ahold of a few products (david d's interview seies and mind of mystery) but i have already been caught sharing copyrighted media 2x (sharing with my torrent program bitlord. i dont believe it is possible to turn off sharing when dealing with torrents) and the next time they catch me (3 strikes and your out) they will discontinue my service.
so i have to find some other way of getting pua media without torrenting.

does anyone know how i can download pua stuff without torrenting?

and purchasing is not an option

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:33 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hypothetically, you could go elsewhere and torrent, or get into someone's wireless network and torrent.

However, that'd be illegal.

Your ISP shouldn't be looking into what you're downloading, that's illegal also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:13 am 
yea thanks for the advise
i thought of that too but i thought i might as well check with you guys to see if there was something else i didnt know about to save me the hassle

and my isp didnt catch me. i dont think they could any less. it was a third party that downloaded a file i was sharing and recorded every ip address that they downloaded from. they then told my isp about it and said to do something about it so my isp made the 3 strikes and your out policy.
the last time i was caught was for sharing the movie "army of darkness" and the time before that (the first time) was "beowulf"

i would like to log into my neigbor's network but its secured. i was researching how to crack their key but it all seemed so complicated i figured i would just either find another way to get the files from my network or drive somewhere else to do my torrenting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I am sure some of the material is hosted on the rapidshare.com servers.

find yourself a good rapidshare portal and you're good to go.

tehparadox.com ; loadingvault.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I can hook you up, lemme know what you want and I will "pay for it for you."