PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:48 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

my off-and-on girlfriend is "in love" with some afc. thing is that the afc uses ZERO, NONE of the tactics taught in pickup. he just put the girl on a pedestal and the girl is just loving the attention from this afc. he goes against every rule of PU by being her little puppy, treating her like his master, takes all her bullshit, etc. he's a nerd and the girl is way out of his league. and here i am, trying to get with this girl and she says that what she likes most about her boyfriend is that he's so nice. i really dont know whats going on. if girls like these afc guys who treat them like queens then is the world flat?
also, that guy is just average looking and isnt in shape. i'm lost, i thought girls were supposed to be responsive to PU not AFC game. WHAT IS HAPPENING? DO GIRLS REALLY WANT A NICE GUY WHO TREATS THEM LIKE A QUEEN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well, first, think of it from her point of view. If you, the mysterious, unpredictable, dominant, PUA is "trying" to get with her, while being outgamed by a loser, who is superior? You or the other guy.

Maybe I wasn't clear. What I'm saying is if she knows you're "trying to get with her", all the while thinking you're superior to the loser who actually has her, it just makes you look inferior to him.

Second, maybe he is a nerd and a loser and he thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread, but is he dominant over other males?

I'm a generally dominant character, but once there was this skinny nerd type called Will, and he ended up AMOGing me simply by being so calm, with a sort of mysterious honesty about him, and a funny frank sense of humor. Sure, I could fight 3 clones of him at one and still win, but he was so calm and intelligent he ended up AMOGing me. That was a while ago, but it can still happen.

If so, that certainly makes him more attractive than you, so learn to dominate him.

Thirdly, reverse psychology is incredible. Reject her. Just stop going after her. Give her a call and say "Listen, I just want you to know, I like you a lot, and blablabla, but I've been thinking about things, and really you and I should just be friends. I'm glad you've found someone special, a great guy [now exaggerate everything and condescend him by giving compliments that are clearly, yet subtly, untrue], and now I'm seeing someone else, I just wanted to be clear that I love your company, and we should still be friends, but nothing more. Take care"... something like that.

It's important that you talk slowly, don't hesitate, come across as happy and genuinely friendly.

Now she feels rejected. In her head she's thinking: He's found someone else, but he's not a loser, he still likes me. And then she's thinking about the bullshit compliments you gave him, and thinking he's a worse guy than she thought.

Now forget about her for a while. See other girls, have fun.

And when you see her, be cocky, be funny, try to have fun. And try to MAKE her jealous. Try to bring her to a party where you're with another girl.

But pay as little attention to her as possible.

Finally, do this. Express no interest in her. But be cocky, be funny, make yourself attractive. And whenever she expresses any interest in you, do this: half the time, specifically push her away. Do something that's clearly antithetical to sexual interest in her. Half the time, express interest in her in a cocky funny way...

Finally if you ever meet the loser who has her (and bare in mind, as long as he has her, you're more of a loser than he is), treat him inferior, but be really polite, friendly, funny and cool. Just condescend him occasionally. Don't be a jerk.

Stay classy. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Well, first, think of it from her point of view. If you, the mysterious, unpredictable, dominant, PUA is "trying" to get with her, while being outgamed by a loser, who is superior? You or the other guy.

Maybe I wasn't clear. What I'm saying is if she knows you're "trying to get with her", all the while thinking you're superior to the loser who actually has her, it just makes you look inferior to him.

Second, maybe he is a nerd and a loser and he thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread, but is he dominant over other males?

I'm a generally dominant character, but once there was this skinny nerd type called Will, and he ended up AMOGing me simply by being so calm, with a sort of mysterious honesty about him, and a funny frank sense of humor. Sure, I could fight 3 clones of him at one and still win, but he was so calm and intelligent he ended up AMOGing me. That was a while ago, but it can still happen.

If so, that certainly makes him more attractive than you, so learn to dominate him.

Thirdly, reverse psychology is incredible. Reject her. Just stop going after her. Give her a call and say "Listen, I just want you to know, I like you a lot, and blablabla, but I've been thinking about things, and really you and I should just be friends. I'm glad you've found someone special, a great guy [now exaggerate everything and condescend him by giving compliments that are clearly, yet subtly, untrue], and now I'm seeing someone else, I just wanted to be clear that I love your company, and we should still be friends, but nothing more. Take care"... something like that.

It's important that you talk slowly, don't hesitate, come across as happy and genuinely friendly.

Now she feels rejected. In her head she's thinking: He's found someone else, but he's not a loser, he still likes me. And then she's thinking about the bullshit compliments you gave him, and thinking he's a worse guy than she thought.

Now forget about her for a while. See other girls, have fun.

And when you see her, be cocky, be funny, try to have fun. And try to MAKE her jealous. Try to bring her to a party where you're with another girl.

But pay as little attention to her as possible.

Finally, do this. Express no interest in her. But be cocky, be funny, make yourself attractive. And whenever she expresses any interest in you, do this: half the time, specifically push her away. Do something that's clearly antithetical to sexual interest in her. Half the time, express interest in her in a cocky funny way...

Finally if you ever meet the loser who has her (and bare in mind, as long as he has her, you're more of a loser than he is), treat him inferior, but be really polite, friendly, funny and cool. Just condescend him occasionally. Don't be a jerk.

Stay classy. Good luck.
good stuff, thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

just the fact that shes roped in to such a guy, doesnt that say alot about her charactor? THE FACT THAT SHE PROBABLY WANTS SOMEONE WHO IS EASY TO MANIPULATE? hhhhhmmmm?

pick up theory can only take you so far, and there will always be a girl out there who will like the nerdy, unassuming, quiet type but its just not common enough to want to learn how to be him to cash in on a very small percentage of women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:39 am 

I can become brainwashed to think that eating poop is a good thing. Like in George Orwell's novel 1984, I can convince myself that I actually do love eating poop just like convincing myself that I actually do love Big Brother. The social scripts that society feeds you can be very powerful. Eventually, though, I'm going to feel that something is making me unhappy. It just might be all the shit I'm taking... or eating.

Apply this analogy to girls who say that they love nice guys and it'll all make sense to you.