PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There is a girl I have been on some dates with, but it didn't work out. She kind of cooled it off, but I kind of blew her off the last time I saw her.

We have got a fairly new mutual friend on facebook and the girl I dated likes nearly all her posts. I notice though that when I like a post of the mutual friend, this girl never 'likes' the same post and then will be quick to like the next post.

Just wonder if anyone has seen this sort of thing before and if its and IOI.
When I saw IOI, I mean that she is trying hard to not show her interest instead of not caring.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Well my friend, it sounds to me that you absolutely give way too much importance to online social life and i would suggest you stop caring so much. Like when it comes down to it online socials are as empty of true meaning as it gets.
But just in my opinion, i think her not liking the same posts you do is a form of avoiding you online, which is more an iod than an ioi. I would have to know all the story between you guys to be sure, but from what you say on that post this is my guess.
Good luck!

Blog:
http://selfdevelopmentpua.blogspot.com.ar/

Twitter:
@projectbsas

Email for free, anonymous private advice:
projectbuenosaires2013@gmail.com