Post subject: friend hooked me up
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

sup guys, so theres this girl my friend knows who said she thinks im cute and what not, so my friend gave me her number and told me to text her cuz shes waiting on it, but i don't know how to start things off...any suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"Tag, your it"
"boo"
"what's your sign" - on second though, don't use that one :wink:

u:"knock knock"
hb: "who's there"
u: "Deez"
hb: "Deez who"
u: "deez nutzzzZ"

ok- not that one either- go with "Tag, your it" it's my old stand by- hopefully she's respond with a "who is this"- and you can say "three guesses, and if your right you get a prize"....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks......o yea forgot to mention, she knows who i am, but i have no idea who she is lol...anyone else have any ideas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ohhhhhhhh - no picture? wow- so you don't even know what kind of girl your getting yourself involved with- I'd still go with 'tag'- does she have your number? will she know it's you? I would still ask her to guess who it is and when she gets it right say "hooray, you won" and of course she'll want to know what she won... when she asks tell her you have to consult the prize committee and that you'll let her know tomorrow night. In the mean time get a pic so you know what kind of girl your dealing with. The next day text her and tell her the prize committee has given you her prize to delivery personally. Tell her you have to give it to her yourself and find some time to meet. Keep the prize secret as long as possible then when you meet give her some paper crane or something really small and cheesy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

damn, my fault again forgot to say my friend sent me a pic of her shes a hb7... i went with your first reply and did some other stuff, she said your funny..blah blah blah...kept talking and then THUD every things sorta died down, any suggestions what to say or bring up?