PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What is a Frame?
Frames are the underlying meanings of behaviours and actions. Meta-Frames are the overall underlying meanings of behavious and actions, whenever people interact there is always a frame. Its the unspoken assumption behind everything.
Example: "That book was great"
The underlying frame here is that that you have read the book.
Example::"the rain clearing up there Bob?"
The frame here is that it was raining, and that Bob was outside.
Whenever you're in an interaction with another person, the person with a stronger control over the frame will lead the interaction and control it.
"he who controls the frame controls communication itself"
This is why people are always challenging others frames, especially women, when they give you shit tests its to see how strong your frame is.
Hoops.
What are they?
When women want to tool you they use hoops (asking you to do something, giving you IODs to see if you chase etc.) they might say something like "could you buy me a drink?" or "do that again"
now not all hoops are as big as "buy me a drink" but when a woman gives you a hoop she is (sometimes subconsciously) trying to see if she can tool you, trying to see how easy you are.
Now don't get me wrong here if a woman gives you a small hoop like "hey could you pass me my drink" I don't expect you to say "fuck you bitch get it yourself I'm not buying into your frame!"
If its a small hoop then doing it wouldn't hurt, but a better than to do is having her jump through one of your hoops first, so if she says "could you pass me my drink?", you say "only if you (fill in something small)"
If its something small or the same size as the one she gave then its no problem, she'll probably do it.
How does this tie into Prizability?
well you can use Frame control to set the Frame that YOU are the prize of the interaction. In most social interactions today the Woman is the prize, why? Mainly because of social conditioning, you ever watch a chick flick?
Whose chasing whom? It is almost always the man, and if it isnt' they make it the man in the end. Woman have been taught since they were 8 years old that they are the prize(it ain't true don't worry).
Well guess what? Its all bull, they're only the prize if you fucking make them the prize. Instead whenever you have an interaction with a woman assume YOU are the prize, and that she's the one attracted to you, that she's lucky to even be able to talk to you.
"entering your reality is the greatest thing to ever happen to her"
You want to let her know that you're the one she's chasing not the other way around. How do you do that?
Well to set the frame that you're disinterested you neg, to set the frame that you use cocky funny statements.
Both work to convey that you are the prize.
When you have a woman reacting to what you say and do, they you are controlling the frame and setting it that you are the prize,"the only way for a predator to chase the prey is for it to run away".
You have to actively show that she should be working to be with you, setting the frame that she's already interested in you is one of many and one of the most powerful.
There's a lot of guys that just walk around with the firm belief that they are the prize, what's that your not one of those guys?
Fake it till you make it.
Tell yourslef your the prize everyday and you're going to believe it.

"Frame Control is the most important technique in Pickup"~Jaxin

I truely believe this, work on it and you can do just about anything not only with women but with anybody in any interaction.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

very interesting post thanks for sharin it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

THIS IS THE THING I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND FOR A LONG, LONG TIME.
Now, just one thing. Can you explain more deep how do you control a frame? Please......!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah no prob bro, I'll write up an extensive indept look on Frame Control in a little while, so just hold up.

Contemporary Chronicler:

Best of Jaxin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks Jaxin, I've been a little confused about frame control. I'm sure I do it but not consciously. This is helping me clear things up a bit. Looking forward to your follow up frame control post.

~Muse

Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/musecasanova

My Blog: http://crusadesofmuse.blogspot.com/

Casanova Crew: http://www.forum.casanovacrew.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good post, when you break your interaction down into frames like this its much easier to process, and with time it become natural and you won't even notice. I practiced consciously thinking about frames when I started day-sarging in book stores alone, it worked like a charm. The cocky funny technique works very well when showing that you are the prize, another way I have found successful is showing high forms of intelligence and wit; which is nothing more than another twist and a few steps added onto cocky funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This post got me wondering a little. Maybe for guys like many of us who don't have a whole lot in the way of natural game if thinking about a social interaction with a girl in this manner helps us understand it in a more analytical way. It's hard for me to find the words to explain exactly what I mean, but maybe it stimulates our more intellectual side and turns it into something *like* a math problem so we can see it in a more linear fashion, which helps us understand this whole thing a little better...I'm just rambling, but I'm curious if anyone else understands what I mean and what you think of this.

Always,

~Muse

Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/musecasanova

My Blog: http://crusadesofmuse.blogspot.com/

Casanova Crew: http://www.forum.casanovacrew.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah bro I know what you mean, I love doing things logically, without having to think about how she 'feels' toward this, I see all women as math equations, you slove the equation, you've sloved her, plain and simple.

Contemporary Chronicler:

Best of Jaxin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: hoch_daddy
So, let me see if I get this. Controlling the Frame isn't just controlling the conversation, but what is the context of the conversation AND which way it should flow. Getting her to talk about her, on a topic you choose. Correct?
Hoch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: hoch_daddy
Also, there is a Great book out that can help many of you with seeing yourself as the prize. Its called "Feel the Fear, Do It Anyway". The Doc who wrote it talks about exactly what you are talking about. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Hoch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
So, let me see if I get this. Controlling the Frame isn't just controlling the conversation, but what is the context of the conversation AND which way it should flow. Getting her to talk about her, on a topic you choose. Correct?
Hoch
Yeah its all about her reacting to you, but don't make it obvious that you're controlling the frame, by cutting her off, just cut the boring or unwanted topics(like her boyfriend).

Contemporary Chronicler:

Best of Jaxin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post Jaxin. Looking forward to the followup.