PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Today I was going from my university town by train. I walked through the train and searched (sarged) for the right coupé - finally, I entered one with a lone 8/10 writing a sms. I walked confidentaly in and asked her in a loud clear voice if I could sit there as it's a polite routine phrase here. I sit, swiched on my computer and after a while of pretending some work I asked whether she would mind me to play some music. She said it was OK so I played Oasis'Don't look back in anger + the album and then told her she looked quite sad and asked why it was so. She replied she was not sad but tired from school. Then I asked about her school and we started to speak.

It always amazes me how fast can a girl with an annoyed and pretty much unreachable face start to smile and talk. It takes a few moments, but after several friendly jokes with a smile hiding your "I-wank-everyday" face, she forgets that an absolut stranger came along and started to talk to her. They just wanna chat, they do! Once you do a good job and eliminate the embarrasment of the first moment, you are in. They do want to chat, they are women. Another truth - SMILE is the most powerful amo. It's the most dominant feature of a human AM. It's connected with almost all of the PUA techniques. Just SMILE.

During our chat I did some teasing about her subject field. Then I told her my professor went mad and wants me to rework my thesis all over which was actually true. I took my professor's notes on my thesis out of my bag (it was not that bad actually) and gave it to her to check it out. She was quite interested, said it looked still fine. I offered her to finish it instead of me for some money and added it was because she looked more capable of doing it than my dumb brother. She was smiling and refused so I replied I had had to be wrong then...We talked about music and laughed about all the wierd kinds of people/freaks you can meet in a train. Both of us had his/her own "favorites". Hers were "old stinky men asking her: 'what are you reading my dear', WINK". I think it's good to talk about these topics since it somehow "gathers you two" against the rest of the wierd and crazy world. During the chat I also added some classic ones like the "jealous girlfriend + burning the box of exgirlfriend's photos" openers/stories. Later, it was time to proove my value. I run the ESP routine and guess what. Yes. 7. She was amazed.

She had a good time. It was already dark outside and we were alone in a coupé of a train going from Pilsen to Prague. It was this kind of SPAM like in a movie - two strangers lost in the world of wierd people that don't understand them - almost like you know it guys from movies set in "Eastern Europe" (Hostel etc :D ) She had to get off earlier than me. When she started to dress up her jacket, I told her we should hang out some time in Pilsen. But her bitch shield still worked a bit - she told me she had quite a lot of work in school these days. I didn't pay attention what she said and went just like:

"What about your email?"
"Ehm, OK, actually why not, here it is."

I love the feeling just after a girl leaves you with her number/email in your pocket. It's not about the future opportunity to get laid with her but mostly about the success of being accepted, earning her attention and interest by your skills. It's like taking down 5 soldiers in a row in Battlefield 2 with the difference that the number-close feeling lasts much longer.

Just don't be afraid, don't hesitate. Go for it. Be alpha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Amen to that. Be alpha... well done for presisting when she said she had a lot of work to do.