PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, so this is my first field report.

As I posted earlier, I was having difficulty kino escalading with a girl I was gaming on. This was the second time I'd seen her, so we went to a dance class, and after planned to go get coffee (all her invite). Now, with this girl, it's a pretty good situation because she's leaving town in about a week, so there is no committment problems. At the classes, she started talking to one of the teachers afterwords for a long time, so I decided to try and freeze her out by talking to the rest of the class and avoiding dancing with her for a while. My question is, when there is no one else around, what's the easiest freeze out technique? She did crave my attention for a little bit, and we finally went back out to have coffee. I was having trouble kino esclading the situation again, but after closing down the coffee shop, I suggested we go back to my place. I'm assuming the suggestion was a bad idea, and she immediately turned it down and said she had to get back home. I took her to her car, and she stayed in there talking with me for probably an hour. After she finally said that she had to leave, I didn't ask, I just grabbed her arms, pulled her in, and after a short pause, kissed her. We ended up kissing for about twenty minutes. Realizing this wasn't going to get much farther in my tiny car, I decided to push her away a little bit and tell her she should go home. Do you guys think this was a good move? I wanted to make sure I left her still knowing I was in control. And another thing, what's a better way to get her back to my place?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

First of all way to go on having the fucking stones to pull a kiss out of your ass without much kino escalation! It probably wasn't the best play but good thing she was into it. You also did the right thing breaking the kiss off first and telling her she should probably go home, the tables turned on her and suddenly you were the one in control. I feel that the hardest decisions in life are fought between my brain and my dick, guess who usually wins? It would have been easy to just continue kissing her until she waved you off and told you she had to go home but you kept your head and stopped her when she was wanting more, perfect. As far as the freeze out goes I would have went and danced with the other girls in your class for a good fifteen minutes just to get her jealousy going and have her begging for your attention. All in all good job though, wait a few days and give her a ring to pick up where you left off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:23 pm 

I differ in my opinions from PonyBoy a bit but overall you did a good job. Some things should have happened sooner but you have a lot that went very well for you!

First of all, you know she's interested in you because she invited you out and she's leaving town soon. Like you said no commitment problems.

TO answer your questiosn about if no one else is around. You can use disinterested body language to convey this. Turn your body away from her slightly, give less eye contact, etc. She'll feel it, believe me women are very sensitive to it.

Anyways, you got to the coffee shop and did well regardless of the kino problem. When you suggest going back to your place or her place you need a reason. You need some social excuse she can use for going back there. Asking makes it tough, it's better to suggest bouncing someplace.

Suggest bouncing to a new venue. On the way there you make up an excuse to stop by your place. You need to change shirts or something. Show her around a bit, don't do anything with her. Just get her comfortable in the environment. Go to new venue. Then you can try to take her home again. Again, you stop by your place to play Xbox, see the fish, or whatever dumb excuse she can give to her girlfriends. "I totally went to his place to play Xbox and one thing led to another..." You get the idea here.

Anyways moving along...She didn't sit in her car an hour to not be kissed. She was waiting for you to do something. And waiting, and waiting. It should have come sooner but I'm glad you pulled the trigger. She kissed you for 20 minutes because she wanted it!!!!

The push away is a good tactic to make her want it more later. Keep it up and you'll be where you want to be with her soon. Be prepared to escalate kino though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks JSmooth that is some great information I needed. One question should you try to escalate the first time you go to the house or she it be before you take her home on the way back. Also o chicks actually like to play Xbox.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:25 pm 

Quote:
Thanks JSmooth that is some great information I needed. One question should you try to escalate the first time you go to the house or she it be before you take her home on the way back. Also o chicks actually like to play Xbox.
Yes they do like to play XBOX! The first time you bring her in there don't escalate just be polite. You are just showing her around for a second to get her comfortable with the surroundings. That is all you are doing. You don't want to be in the place for more than a few minutes. Stick to your original quick reason for going back "Had to change shirt, grab some cash, check on the cat, whatever"

When you go to escalate the second time it's easier for her to agree because she's not going to some strange house. She's been there once before. It's easier for her to agree to play XBox, listen to music, etc. Then when she gets there start off playing Xbox or whatever then escalate, escalate. escalate! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great info, thanks guys!