PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I was in Bpool seeing friends. As i hang out with my mate, i see this girl walking past. By this time i'd told him bout daygame. So i go off to approach.

Now in Blackpool, i can safely say there are no daygamers. The street is wider than Market St in Manchester & theres less ppl.

Anyways, i Yad stop & open. Immediately, she hooks and asks me where i'm from. So we chat for a bit. I do a bit of compliance testing by high-fiving her for something. she holds on to my hand, but i let go.

I shake her hand as i get her name, and she holds on to my hand. Won't let go. As we are talking, she gets closer & and closer.

I have no idea what befell me guys, but i realised my friend was waiting for me. And i felt bad for running off all of a sudden.

So i ejected from the set. As we said goodbye, she still wouldnt let go of my hand as she walked away, gave it a big squeeze & massively eye-fucked me with her lingering sexy gaze.

You may be wondering, why the f*ck did i not make out with her.

The truth is, i didn't calibrate it right, i didnt realise the make-out was on. Not until after i left the set.

Shit.

Lessons learned:

1. A good stop & open can spring the set wide open for you.

2. Different places have different vibes which is interesting, especially when doing daygame.

3. Attraction is real, it cannot be faked. When its present, anything goes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

nice post, very disappointed in you though, so it sounds like we need to go to blackpool and do some daygame :)