Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi everyone, I'm in a tricky situation at the moment.
I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 3 months, and even before we had 2 months, I knew everything about her life: her cheating past, why it didn't worked, why she cheated, basically everything from her 14s to her 20s ... She gave me her facebook password, said she had never trusted it to someone before, I gave her mine as well.. I don't care if she logs in on mine or not, I have nothing to hide.
Here's the thing that bothers me... like a girl she is, being attractive and sexy, she had a lot of guys hitting on her, which gradually started to diminish, now there's only about 2 or 3 guys hitting on her. SHe shows me their facebook messages, and I really have an all access card to her life. Few times she leaves her facebook on my laptop, and I can't resist to look at the messages, sometimes I see what I think of as flirting, but she says, she really doesn't even care... I mean, a guy dreamed of them kissing, and he told him he wanted to fulfill it, and she didn't told him yes, but neither did she told him no.. she just let him loose.... she gives them hollow hopes, so to speak, or at least with this guy, but with another guy, I was seeing they were talking about how he liked her a really long time ago, and she said, that if she had known, she'd hook up with him, and they made some pact for if theyre single to look for each other (this other guy has a gf) ....
So even though she isn't hiding anything from me, and I have the 100% access to all of this, she considers it harmless, but its causing me to become insecure and jealous.
Is this ok from my part? She has even said, that if I want to she can erase them all, just so I know she only cares for me. But what do I do? How do I not let this eat me up? ...
Ive been thinking of just letting it go... they're just messages, its not like theyre seeing each other..
What can I do? Please, its burning me up!
Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I was like this too, but when she fell in love with me, she deactivated her Facebook lol since you know it's harmless, and it's no threat to you, quit checking out her messages..over time, you'll get bored of checking anyways though over time, you'll gain trust in her not to be tempted to check

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

Why would you two need to exchange facebook passwords in the first place? That's bizzare behaviour. You seem insecure and she seems like she likes the attention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is just pure reality what you are seeing. This happens all the time. Hot girls get hit on all the time. But the thing is that most guys either have no idea about it, or if they realize is, they cannot take it and freak out.

I don't know why you gave her your FB password? Is there an explanation for that?

With her giving you her FB password, (she shows that she trusts you, and) she contantly does DHV for herself - you see with your own eyes that she has other options, dudes dohit on her, etc.
Do you put any of these on the table? Do you also have girls hitting on you? What about your facebook. What would she see there if she logged in to you account? Whould she see that you have oneitis? Or would she see that you are the recarnation of Casanova?

You seem to have some skills, if a girl would tell you all her secrets and be ok with it.

Now you just had a deep insight into the female mind, don't freak out.

And if you have a hot girlfriend, there will always be orbiters to deal with, guys hitting on her, and all kinda shit you have to be prepared for. If you can't take it, don't have a hot girlfriend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

why would you give each other your facebook passwords? if she doesnt trust you then she needs to get over it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

To be honest, I don't remember how the password thing came, she gave me hers first, but without me asking for it, I think it was a password conversation that led to it, then over time I just gave her mine, since I have nothing to hide.
To be honest, there was a time that I became bored with the conversations even when she showed me, and talking with her she says that she knows she isn't doing anything wrong, maybe we just have a different limit treshold. If she went on my FB she wouldn't find me flirting with girls, but instead messages with my friends, now I know this guys are her friends as well.. but as you said, I should just ignore it, its harmless.. She has even said that if I want she can delete her facebook. I guess PUA-Paris knows how I feel, and yeah, I guess these are the collaterals of dating a hot girl, I'll justn have to gt used to it.
Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
To be honest, I don't remember how the password thing came, she gave me hers first, but without me asking for it, I think it was a password conversation that led to it, then over time I just gave her mine, since I have nothing to hide.
To be honest, there was a time that I became bored with the conversations even when she showed me, and talking with her she says that she knows she isn't doing anything wrong, maybe we just have a different limit treshold. If she went on my FB she wouldn't find me flirting with girls, but instead messages with my friends, now I know this guys are her friends as well.. but as you said, I should just ignore it, its harmless.. She has even said that if I want she can delete her facebook. I guess PUA-Paris knows how I feel, and yeah, I guess these are the collaterals of dating a hot girl, I'll justn have to gt used to it.
Thanks!
Bro, that's a shit test..how she keeps showing guys messaging her? She's shit testing you, next time just be like I'm not interested in seeing other guys message you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks!
Bro, that's a shit test..how she keeps showing guys messaging her? She's shit testing you, next time just be like I'm not interested in seeing other guys message you
Thanks man!
I might have just messed this up, need help to recover.. I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of it... I made a small drama about it which turned huge, because she told me how I even dared to say that .. she gives me her password and all.. she says I can read the messages anytime, I did so, without telling her, and I found out, that she's being so flirty with one guy in particular, and supposedly they set up to meet on sunday at his work which is at the mall... I didn't told her I saw this, but why would she let me into this?? I mean, she thinks she isn't doing anything wrong, she says.. if Id go to where he invites me, Id invite our friends, if you couldn't come, so she counts me in, but she doesn't tell them that she will bring me. I just don't get it!